P A R T 2 | Chapter 17

You break me all over again. Stop asking me to come back.

◾️

"What?"

"You heard her" Stephen shouted but I pulled him behind me so he can chill out.

"I tried to-"

"Protect me? What you did is you made manners WORSE for me. You ruined my career. Your fans would ATTACK me any way they could! I had to get plastic SURGERY after I took a broken bottle to my bare face. I couldn't show my face ANYWHERE. Jennifer would have NEVER hurt you! So why the bullshit lies?" I shouted.

"Because I was not thinking straight! I was only thinking about you and what could happen to you! That's why I went along with it because I LOVE YOU! I wanted you with me! Unharmed, not dead or in someone else's arms! But there was only so much I could do!" He shouted back at me this time standing right in front of me.

"Colin. Let's just go" Stephen grabbed my wrist which only angered Tom, Tom pulled his arm back, giving Stephen a hard blow to the face making Stephen tumble back almost taking me with him.

"Thomas!" I shouted at him in not just disbelief but in offense. This wasn't him. I went to Stephen to help him up on his feet. But then Stephen began to shake in anger.

"Let's go" I agreed with Stephen pulling him in my direction.

"No, no Colin!! Wait!" Tom shouted attempting to chase after us but security reached him, probably because he had disappeared on everyone.

I frantically tried to help Stephen out of the back parking lot since he couldn't due to a bloody nose given to him by Tom and most likely one hell of a headache.

We finally reached our car that had been on valet by the event staff but we didn't wait for them we took our keys from them and I practically flew out of the parking lot just wanting to go home.

I was angry, scared and totally confused at the way Tom had acted. It was like a ticking time bomb. Nothing from movies where they pick you up in the air and declare their love for you or how much they missed you. Tom was different. Bad different.

I can't blame him, I deceived him, I deceived everyone. But was it for good reason?

Our first stop was a local hospital, I knew for a fact Stephen wanted to make a report on Tom. For assault. But Stephen wouldn't Win. We very well knew that.

"That bastard broke my fucking nose" Stephen muttered looking down at his copy of the X-ray photos.

I was facing away from him, looking out the window, nervously biting on my newly manicured nails. What could I say to that?

"Colin. Is there extra clothes in the car?" Stephen asked me, attempting to get my attention. I turned around then shook my head as I sighed and looked at the floor.

"Great so we came into the hospital looking like the run away Prom King and Prom Queen And leaving like aftermaths of the after party" Stephen joked which made me chuckle slightly.

I went towards him sitting besides him, inspecting his bandaged nose and poorly cleaned face.

"Stop" Stephen simply said.

"What?" I asked, "I can see the guilt on your face. You think this is your fault." He said to me.

"Isn't it?" I looked away from him not being able to bare the sight.

"Yes" he simply said causing me to snap my head towards him.

"Excuse me?" I asked in offense. He chuckled then wrapped his arms around me "It's more my fault. But it comes with the job, as long as you're protected, safe and sound, I don't mind the outcomes for me" he smiled causing me to Aw at him then embrace him.

"I'm still sorry, I-i don't know what's gone into him-"

"He's gone mad with love. Desire.... grief. He thought he lost you, turns out you're still around just not his, it messes with people's emotions, their mental state" Stephen quietly said.

"I was expecting more like a 'he's psycho' but that answer was very detailed and not very negative" I backed up to see his face.

He shrugged, "I was bored in high school and took a psychology class"

I rolled my eyes "Alright Dr, tell me, is he mentally insane?" I joked.

"Not yet" he rolled his eyes causing me to smack him playfully.

It was quiet for a few seconds until he turned to me again.

"If I.. wasn't in the way... if no one or nothing else was in the way, would you go back to him?" He asked, obviously fearing the answer.

"Go back to what? We weren't anything, Stephen. It was just a paying job for me and protection for him" I shrugged.

"Maybe there was no relationship. But there was some feelings there" he glanced at me then the floor.

"Hey don't use your high school credentials on me, mister" I rolled my eyes at him.

He rolled his eyes too.

"Don't pretend you don't miss him, I see the way you look at him. That won't ever go away" Stephen said reaching for his bandaged nose.

"Forget about it Stephen" I said to him.

"Will you?" He asked which caught me by surprise. "Forget what?" I asked as if I were completely clueless.

I then sighed, "Perhaps not, but it's better I do" I whispered.

"You two were made for each other no matter how much I try to deny it, or how much I want you, you were made for him" Stephen quietly spoke.

I said nothing in return just looked at Stephen turn into a complete different person. At first he couldn't stand the guy, now Tom punches him in the nose and he's rethinking his whole life.

He either gained a new found respect for Tom or he's dazed.

But how fucking hard did Tom Hiddleston have to punch my body guard that Tom broke his walls?

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update again! I've been moving homes recently and have been focusing on me and my lil one. I am now 5 months pregnant and I'm having a lil boy! If you guys want drop name suggestions down below 💙 i appreciate every single one of you guys! Thank you so much for being patient!