P A R T 2 | Chapter 3

I'd listen to her
'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
'Cause he's taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

◾️

_____'s POV

I don't do parties, so why am I here?

Right, because Tom Holland invited me and I can't say no to the boy.

Showing up alone with just a bodyguard does not very much scream out excitement.

I was to meet up with Benedict Cumberbatch, so it shouldn't be too bad, but why does it still feel like it is?

"Mr Hiddleston, are you ready?" My bodyguard asked me from the front seat.

"Yes" I answered. He then got out of the car on his own then I opened my own door too, this one doesn't very much care.

I closed the door I just came out of.

"Thomas, I knew that was you"

I looked up to see Benedict walking towards me with his wife right besides him. I smiled at them then greeted them with a hug.

"You're alone?" His wife asked me, I nodded my head with a smile, "not all alone, I have Markus" I pointed at my bodyguard who greeted them as well. "very well, no need to be alone any longer, let's go" Ben said leading his wife and I, and a bodyguard I hadn't seen before in the direction of a forming line.

There were some familiar faces, but not many, then again I am not very much kept up for I do not spend my whole life on social media and the new music these days.

When we approached the line I watched as everyone sort of mingled amongst each other, it's normal for a party but the line was not moving. Maybe it was the distracted people.

"... You're Phoenix!"

The shout of a grown man surprised Benedict, his wife and I. We looked around the distracted people only to see a security being star struck by a red head. And by a red head I mean a RED head, the person he was being baffled by had flaming cherry red hair. I couldn't particularly hear how their conversation went but he pulled out his cellphone. Very unprofessional.

Then the red head turned to her side, flashing a smile at the man who was with her, she then joined the man's side, the man took a selfie with her, catching the unamused man in the process.

The security guard thanked her, letting her pass through, the man then hooked his arm with the girl and in they went through the gates.

"Hey, Who was that?" I asked.

"I was just saying to my love here, that is that Phoenix girl that's been blowing up on social media" Ben answered me.

"Benedict-"

"Yes I know I know you're not on the internet but this girl has also been on the news, magazines, the radio, almost everywhere, she's like a quadruple threat. She's an actress, a singer songwriter, producer and director as well as a make up artist. That's why she's been so popular because she's doing so much no one can catch up to her" Ben explained

"The gal is even a model, she's been on the recent INKD magazine for her wonderful tattoos" his wife piped in.

"I still have not heard of her" I said to them as we moved up in the line.

"That's okay, you should meet her, she's great! She's super sweet!" Sophie smiled. "Thomas will introduce the two, remember how he couldn't wait to introduce me to her?" Benedict chatted away with his wife as we kept moving up in the line.

While the metal detector wand was being brushed over me I had seen through the gate the line moved again this time because Tom Holland was carrying the red head I now know is Phoenix. She was smiling, from the way Tom looked at her I could see amazement and some type of love in them for her. I couldn't quite make out her face yet, but I could see a dashing smile and the red flaming hair.

Ben slightly nudged me to walk forward, the line began to move again as Tom quickly greeted everyone as well as his siblings and his friend.

"Tom!" Tom shouted as he had seen me, I smiled then hugged the boy in front of me, while we were in an embrace, the man who was with the red head was looking straight at me, he then linked his arm with Phoenix again and lead her away to the other side of the yard where the bar was.

"Tom! I need you to meet someone!" Holland said to me excitedly.

"What did we say?" Benedict and his wife chuckled, I chuckled too then looked at Tom who was looking around. "Damn it, where'd she go? Whatever, after I greet everyone I will go find you so you can meet Phoenix! She's amazing! You'll love her! I can't wait for everyone to meet her!" He said in pure excitement, he was almost giddy. "Someone has a little crush" Zendaya teased. "That's an understatement" the twins chuckled and teased as well.

"Oh come on guys, she's just my friend! And I haven't seen her in forever!" Tom began to blush.

"I'll catch up with you guys very soon" Tom said to us as Ben lead me and his wife through the small crowd of people.

That's when my eye caught the red locks of hair by the bar, the man kept glancing at me. Is he hiding something? Maybe a fan? Maybe he thinks I'm a creep and wants to keep his lady to himself? Maybe he's insecure that his lady wants me? Maybe not.

Colin's POV

"What's up?" I asked Stephen seeing he was looking around,  not paying attention to me or the fact that I was on my 3rd shot.

I attempted to look at what he was looking at but he only moved my chin towards him.

"No matter what happens, you trust me right?" He asked quietly.

"Stephen, you're worrying me-"

"Do you or not?" He almost snapped.

"Yes" I said moving his hand away from my chin, he sighed deeply.

"Hiddleston is here"

And just like that the harsh liquor and breakfast began to escape my stomach and climb up my throat.