“I’m not going into the castle as myself.” Sebastian said, scanning the wall of bras.

“Afraid to what Gabriel might do if he knows you’re there?”

The young twin nodded. “Exactly. If I get in without alerting anyone about my presence, then I can distract most of the clan while you and Richard look for Adrien. And while I’m at it, I’ll find my father and put an end to his life.”

Richard came up to them panting. “That’s how your going to. . . .save Adrien? As a girl?”

Sebastian turned to them. “If I walk in there as myself, Father will know and we’ll have to fight our way to Adrien. Now, if you can help me, I’m also looking for my friend Moira: blond hair, French, blue eyes, probable recently had a manicure with blue nail polish—”

Richard pointed to a girl that matched his description, “Her?”

Sebastian nodded and waved to get her attention. She smiled and walked over to them.

“Aw, Monsieur Belmont.” Moira held out her hands, touching them to Sebastian’s shoulders then kissed both of his cheeks. Sebastian did the same and smiled.

“It’s been so long. What can I do for you, darling?” Moira asked in French.

Also in French, Sebastian said, “I need a disguise, a female disguise in fact.”

Moira looked up at him. “Oooh, need to seduce a few men are we?”

“Hopefully not.” Agnés said, clearing his throat.

Moira giggled. “In any case, come. Follow. I shall turn you into a women.”

“I think he can handle that himself.” Agnés quietly mentioned. “Sebastian, I really hope you know what you’re doing.”

They followed Moira to the back of the store to the employ lounge. Moira and Sebastian slipped into Moria’s office while the other two waited in the lounge area.

“So this is his big plan?” Richard asked as he looked around before sitting on a tan leather sofa near the wall. “He’s going to seduce death out of our fellow clan members?”

Agnés shrugged. “I believe it’s more along the lines of roaming around as a women till he found Adrien. But we should ask just to make sure.”

“Then why don’t we just go in? We could take out half of the clan before morning.”

Agnés leaned against the wall. “I don’t think he wants to kill everyone. Besides, if your father knows that you’re here to spoil whatever he has planed, he could very well just kill Adrien because of that before you even get there to stop him.”

They waited a few more minutes before the door opened and Moira stepped out. “May I present Natasha Lumen.”

The men turned their attention towards Sebastian as he stepped out. Dressed in a long flowing, dark blue-green skirt that came up to the hip, and a silver bandeau with a small light blue oval jewel in the middle that brought the center of attention to a cleavage created by fake (but appealingly large and very convincing) breasts.

With Sebastian's midsection exposed, it was clear that he was casting an illusion to make his once strong abdomen to look like a sleek, sexy and lean stomach and hips of a women. A dark blue opaque veil with a turquoise motif decorating the edge covered his nose and lips, leaving his honey eyes surrounded in mystery. Two dark gold arm cuffs were on his biceps and a gold armband with a light blue jewel was upon his left arm, overlaying the arm cuff. With two gold bracelets dangling over his wrists, Sebastian sashayed over to them.