Chapter 30

The night sky was covered by dark clouds. Adrien sat upon the couch in fresh pajama and with his legs pulled underneath his bottom. With an elbow resting on the arm rest and his cheek buried in his palm, he sighed miserably.

He hated himself for the way he acted, the way he treated other people. He wish he could change, but how could he. How could anyone change after they have been through the worst hell imaginable?

"You're nothing but my toy, do you understand?!" His father had once questioned in a voice so cold, it could've made Old Man Winter shiver. 

A toy, just a toy that had no place to go but back to its master. His body shivered at the thought. Stupid body; nothing but stupid nerves and bones. Even the brain was useless. It was the one that made the body react to the unwanted pleasure. If a human didn't have a soul, then someone would really have a sex toy to play with; willing, unconcern for what was happening, the brain would just say 'Someone is giving me pleasure. Let's enjoy it, soulless body!' and make the all the nerves react to the foreplay and whatnot.

Yeah, the brain was a wonderful thing to have, but so damn USELESS when getting raped since it just can't say no to having a nipple or two become erotic.

"Ahh!" A yelp came from the kitchen. The crashing sound of a pan caused Adrien to turn his head and leave his thoughts.

"I told you to watch your step, Richard!" Sebastian exclaimed.

"Don't yell at me! It was an accident!"

"Did I not say that the floor was wet? Get your ears cleaned."

" 'Get your ears cleaned,' " Richard mimicked.

Slap

"OW! What the hell?!"

"Mocking me won't make me forgive you." Sebastian replied.

"It's just a freaking cake!"

"A cake that I made for dessert! I made that from freaking scratch, idiot!"

"So make another one! Hell, use one from a box, it's faster, moron!"

"I'm a cook. I don't use that cheep cra. . ." he bit his tongue for a moment and cleared his throat, "I don't use that cheep stuff made from a factory. I use fresh when it is available."

"You're such a drama queen."

"And you're a klutz. Sometimes I wonder how we were born identical twins." Sebastian groaned. With one hand on his hip and rubbing his forehead with the other, he gazed at the floor were Richard sat, who was now covered with frosting and cake.

Richard just had to walk quickly across the kitchen and when he slipped, he reached out and instead of grabbing the edge of the counter to catch himself, he grabbed the pan that held the cake.

All that time baking and for what? This? By the gods, this was a horrible day.

Sebastian dropped his hand to his side. Ricard got to his feet and took off his shirt and went into the laundry room. The younger twin heard a zipper unzip, the rustling of fabric being pulled off, then a rush of air blew pass him as Richard ran up stairs using vampire speed.

"You realize we're in a house full of men, you know this right?!" Sebastian called out to him as he grabbed a sponge.

"Doesn't mean I want anyone to see me in my underwear!" Richard replied before closing the bathroom door.

Adrien stared into the fire. He listened to the water run for a few moments then it was turned off. He hopped off the couch and made his way into the kitchen. Sebastian was on floor with a sponge, wiping up the frosting. A green tub with warm water sat near him.