He quickly grabbed what was left of it, yanking it off, and throwing it to the side.

If he wanted to beat Reiner, he needed to do it within the next few minutes.

Reiner charged him down, again.

Eren went to plant his foot in reiners abdomen, which he did. Reiner grabbed in, and slammed it into the ground.

Eren smiled, "Bingo.."

He hardened his knee, and places both his hands behind Reiners head. He pulled it down as hard as he could, and slammed up his knee, right into Reiners forehead.

Reiner immediately fell forward, limp.

Eren took the hardened plate on Reiners nape, and smashed it, leaving it wide open.

"Eren! Go!" Armin screamed, and Eren dropped down, opening his mouth.

Something gnawed at the back of his mind, Where was Bertholdt.. He had to have been watching.

He hesitated, looking to the trees, where he saw him.

There was another loud crash, as the Colossal Titan appeared.

"Dammit! I need to get Reiner now!"

Eren tried going down to eat Reiner, but He was cut out of the titan, and dragged away, right before a hand swiped Erens titan into a wall.

"Dammit Yeager," Levi sneered, "Be more cautious!"

"I needed to kill him! That was my chance."

"There will be another Eren! Look at him, the bastard is out! Let's take out the big one first, If Reiner gets back up, you can take him down again."

Eren scoffed, but did as he was told.

"Scouts! Surround the Colossal titan, but do not go for the kill! He will use his steam to fend you off. Tire him out, then go for it!"

Every scout, that wasn't fighting off the mindless titans surrounded Bertholdt, and with taking turns, went in, trying anything to get him to move.

Eren stayed behind, to rest for when he goes for Reiner again.

Bertholdt didn't seem to understand what the scouts were doing, as he swatted, and released steam, wearing him out.

The scouts kept going in, going towards the neck, or around the front to fake a frontal assault.

All was going well, no casualties, until someone went for the nape.

The colossal titan released steam, causing the scout to lose control.

The heat knocked him unconscious, and he fell to the ground, dying from the impact.

A few more, freezing at the sudden death, were caught by the sweeping of the giant arm.

"Stay focused!" Levi shouted.

Eren stood up, "Erwin, they're being slaughtered!"

He just nodded, and looked at Eren.

"Sit down, they knew this was going to be dangerous, they were ready for the sacrifices"

"Call then back!" He argued, "They need a different plan!"

Mikasa stood up, grabbing Erens shoulder. "Eren, sit and rest. They knew what could happen, they were willing to risk it for humanity. This is no different then any normal expedition."