Chapter 1 (Before overhaul)

Hey guys! I'm finally back, sorry it took me so long to write this, I have no other excuse except i'm lazy. Anyway, enjoy!

____________________________________________________________

"Dammit!" Eren screamed, as he failed to beat Mikasa in another sparring match. "Throw me hard enough?" He asked, staring up at Mikasa, who was staring down at him.

"Sorry Eren.." She whispered slightly, "Are you okay?" She said, trying to help him up.

"I'm fine." He said sternly, pushing her off of him.

Even with all the time spent between the two, Eren still hates it when she tries to needlessly help him, and sometimes still loses his temper.

Mikasa stumbled back, "We could be done n-" Mikasa was saying, before Eren cut her off.

"No" He said quickly, "We won't be done until I finally beat you" he retorted.

"Eren, you know that won't happen" Mikasa said, getting back into her stance

"It will!" Eren said irritably, "Just watch!"

Eren threw himself at Mikasa, who in return tried knocking him down with a push. Eren tried one of Annie's moves, but was easily dodged. Without thinking, Mikasa punches Eren, hard. This sent Eren sprawling back a few feet.

"What the hell.." He whined, clutching his stomach.

Mikasa ran over to him, pulling him up. "I'm sor-"

"You're sorry" He said mocking her "You always say that" He said.

"I don't know-" She was cut off with Eren kicking her legs out from under her, as she lays on her back, Eren puts his foot on her stomach.

"Hah!" He laughed triumphantly, "I told you I could do it"

"That doesn't count" Mikasa said

"Why not? I said I would get you down" Eren said, still smiling.

Mikasa grabbed his leg and pulled him down, making him fall on his back, and she rolled on top of him.

"Because I wasn't ready" She said, staring at him.

They sat like that for a few minutes, staring into each others eyes, until Eren shook his head slightly and slid out from under her, blushing slightly.

"Fine.." He said, pulling her up "What do we do now" He asked, looking at the ground

"I don't know.." She said looking around "There's the bench we usually sit on over there" She says, pointing to it "We could just sit there and talk like we usually do when nothing's going on" She said looking back at Eren.

"I gue-" He started saying before Mikasa started dragging him over to the bench, sitting him down, then sitting next to him.

They just started talking, with Eren starting to lighten up a bit like he usually does when they're alone. He said something, making a laugh escape Mikasa's mouth.

"Did you-" Eren said, looking at her slightly horrified, "Who the hell are you?" He asks, "The Mikasa I know never laughs" He said, making her laugh a little more.

Eren looked forward, smiling slightly because he just did the impossible, he made Mikasa laugh. He then felt a warmth spread across his hand as Mikasa placed her hand on his.

"Mikasa?" Eren questioned, "What are you doing?" He looked down at their hands.

Mikasa pulled hers away, and into her lap, "Sorry" she said, pulling her scarf up to hide the blush spreading across her face.

"Stop saying that so much, I just wanted to know what you were doing" He said, looking at her.

"My hand must've slipped from the back rest while I  was laughing" She said, her words muffled from the scarf.

"Your hand wasn't even on the ba-" Eren started to say, before Mikasa cut him off,

"Yes it was!" She said quickly

"Alright.." Eren uttered,

Then a thought came to him, he decided to start messing with Mikasa. He scooted a little closer to her, and wrapped an arm around her, causing her to start blushing deeper, and fidgeting with her thumbs. After a few minutes, she sunk into him slightly, leaning against him.

"Is this really happening?" She thought, looking up at him.

She then hesitantly lays her head on his shoulder, before closing her eyes.

Eren looked down at her, smiling and completely forgetting his original intention. He laid his head back falling asleep.

______________________________________________________

There we go! The first chapter is up. I will try to find a cover for this, I just haven't found any pictures that I like quite yet.

The Rest of Eternity (EreMika)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara