Chapter 12

Eren looked at himself in the mirror, before walking about of his room and going to Mikasas, and knocked on the door.

He heard some slight fumbling, along with a "coming!" from Mikasa.

Mikas opened the door, and greeted Eren. He looked at her, a black dress, and her hair tied back.

"Damn.." He whispered

"What?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow

"you showed me up, now I need to change into better clothes.. you're making me look bad"
He looked down at his baggy sweatpants and t-shirt.

"You dumba-.. Eren this is a date, you're supposed to dress nice"

"Well, I.. I've never been on one before..?"

"Well neither have I, and I know you're supposed wear nice clothes, now go change!"

Eren took off, back to his room to find nice clothes. He just settled with a (nicer) black T-shirt, and some dark blue jeans, walking back to where Mikasa was.

"You ready?" He asked her

"I've been ready, you're the one who tried to go out in baggy sweatpants and an old shirt" She said, smirking

"Whatever" Eren said, slightly pinching her nose.

Mikasa grabbed his ear, and started pinching

"Don't pinch me, okay?" She says, pinching harder

"O-okay!" He yelled.

"Now what do you say?" She asked him

"Sorry" He yelled again.

"Good" She let go of his ear

"God.. you didn't have to pinch that hard"

"sorry not sorry" she said, patting his cheek, "let's go"

She and Eren began walking.

"So where are you taking me?" Mikasa asked Eren, "What do you have planned?"

Eren just shrugged "I don't know"

"You do- Do you have any idea on how dates work?"

"Nope" He just said, a small smile on his face

"Yeah I don't either, let's just see what happens"

He just nodded

"So where to first"

"Well, you hungry?"

"Slightly"

"Alright let's get food then" He said, grabbing her wrist and leading her to a restaurant

"You sure this one? It's rather expensive"

"Yeah i'm sure, come on."

Mikasa sits down in a chair Eren pulled out for her.

"Thanks Eren" She smiles, and he sat down.

"No problem Mikasa"

The waiter came, and gave them water, and left with their orders.

"Finally going to have meat again.." Mikasa said to Eren, taking a drink from her glass.

"I had meat every day the past two years" Eren said, a hint of boastfulness in his voice. "I'm kind of getting sick of it"

"Oh, i'll just take it then"

"No no.. It's mine"

Mikasa laughed, and they continued talking, until the food came. They placed theirs, and Eren started eating, Mikasa joining shortly after. He reached for his water, and bumped it, spilling it all over Mikasa.