Chapter 18

"Reiner.. It's been awhile.." Eren whispered.

He looked at Mikasa, who nodded, then at armin, who did the same thing. And threw himself up, and bit his hand.

His titan materialized, his roaring pierced the air, and he squared up with Reiner.

"Scouts!" Erwin yelled, "spread out, get ready for the colossal to appear!"

They all made a big circle, and watched, as Eren and Reiner circled, waiting for who'd make the first move.

"Reiner.." Eren though, "Last time, I nearly had you down, but this time, I will take you out! I need to, for everyone you've killed.. Shigashina district, Wall Rose,Wall Maria, Trost.. My mother."

He roared, stepping in and throwing a hard hook. He used his newfound hardening abilities to harden his two biggest knuckles, right before it connected with his jaw. The impact shattered Reiners armor, cracking his jaw.

Eren jumped back, out of the way of Reiners punch. He hardened the bottom of his foot, and threw it forward, into Reiners kneecap, shattering it, and causing Reiner to fall.

"He doesn't stand a chance! His armor buckles with every hi-"

Eren was cut off, as his leg was grabbed, and he was dragged down by Reiner!

"Shit!" He mentally screamed, as Reiner stood up, crushing his leg.

Next thing he knew, Eren was being slammed against the ground, repeatably.

Mikasa began screaming Erens name, as she watched her boyfriend being slammed down onto the ground over and over.

"Eren!" She screamed, "Please!"

He went limp, and Reiner stopped, dropping Eren.

He laid motionless, and Reiner flipped him over, and went for the nape.

Eren shot his hand to Reiners leg, pulling as hard as he could. Reiner came toppling down. Eren swiftly got on top of him, hardening his elbow, and began smashing Reiners head with it.

Reiner let out a loud grunt, as he kicked Eren off, and stood up.

Eren was sent flying back, and he slid across the ground.

"Mikasa!" Levi ordered, "Get Reiner off of Erens ass! Give Eren a minute to gather himself. With the way this is going, he's going to be exhausted before he can beat him."

Mikasa nodded, flying over to Reiners head. She didn't know what to do. She just went for the exposed muscle, hoping something would happen.

"Dammit.." Eren groaned, forcing
himself up. "For everything I do, he has a counter.. I can't beat him with take downs this time.."

He groaned, getting to his feet. "I'm going to have to beat him in a straight fist fight.."

He hardened his fists, taking steps towards Reiner.

"This could end really bad, but it's the only chance I have"

He roared, getting Mikasa's attention, she flew away, and Eren engaged Reiner again.

He stepped in with a hard straight, which Eren predicted he could counter with a straight of his own, which he did.

"Just like last time.." He smirked.

Eren slipped it, and instead of going for the take down, Eren punched Reiners elbow as hard as he could.

Eren heard a loud crack, then after the steam cleared, he looked at Reiners elbow.

His punch worked. The elbow was broken, and hanging off by its flesh.