Chapter 11

Eren and Mikasa stayed on the cliff, until the sun was well above the horizon, and talked, until Eren stood up.

"I'm going to get a hair cut, like you said."

"Good" Mikasa simply replies with, "Just a word of warning, Jean is slightly bitter about you coming back"

"Of course he is, i'll talk with him when I get the chance"

"Alright, just be careful, I'm going to stay here for a while"

As he was walking, he began talking to himself
"Jean has a problem with me..? What the hell could I have done..?"

Ere shrugged it off, and decided to clean himself up. He gathered the stuff he needed for a shower, and headed off to take one.

He took one, got dressed and decided he should talk with Jean. He made his way to Jeans room, and knocked on the door.

He waited a minute, then knocked again.

"Jean, it's Eren, We need to talk" He shouted.

Still no answer

"What the hell..? He's usually always in his room, especially this time of day.

Eren knocked once more, and right when he moved his hand down to knock again, the door swung open, causing Eren to punch Jean in the face.

"oh shi-" Eren began to wheeze, trying to stop himself from laughing "Sorry Jean" Eren choked out through laughs.

Jean back peddled, before regaining his balance.

"What do you want Eren" He asked in a bitter tone.

"I heard you were bitter about me coming back? Is there something bothering you."

Jean rolled his eyes, "Really Eren? Does that need explaining?"

"Yes actually, I know we never really got along, but what made it worse?"

"What made it worse? You left us just out of the blue, people were lost, losing hope because "humanities hero" decided his problems were more important"

Eren flinched slightly "Yeah I kn-"

"I'm not done, Mikasa completely lost it. The amount of pain she was in was unbearable. I tried helping, but she wouldn't talk she rarely came out of her room. Armin has hope you'd come back, that after a few days you'd be back from "finding yourself" as he was calling it, but those days became weeks, months, then two years."

"Jean I get it, I screwed up, I'm an asshole. I know, i'm going to try my best to make it right."

"You know what Eren, I think you need to be taught a lesson.." Jean said, pushing Eren

"Jean, come on don't do this"

"Shut it Eren, you deserve this"

He pushed Eren again, from the building into the court yard

"Jean, seriously you don't want to do this"

"I've wanted to do this for years Eren, now stop being a bitch and at least make this fun for me"

He punched Eren in the stomach, to which Eren hunched slightly, before straightening himself with a deep breath.

"Jean, I'm not going to fight back"

Jean wound up for another punch, when Armin, with Mikasa tagging along grabbed Jeans arm. Jean just threw Armin off, into Mikasa, causing them both to stumble, and fall back.

This pushed Eren slightly, but after they both stood up, he restrained himself, until..

"Damn, no wonder your mom is dead, you can't go anything can you"

Armin and Mikasa gave each other an "Oh shit, he didn't just say that look"

This time, Eren showed no problem in throwing a punch at Jean, which connected with a hard crack.

Jean went sprawling backwards, but jumped back up. To which Eren walked over, and kneed him in the side.

He raised his elbow up getting ready to bring it down onto Jeans back, when his arm was grabbed by the wrist, and he felt an arm wrap around his stomach.

"Eren, that's enough" He heard Mikasas soft voice say,

He calmed down again, and brought his arm down, relaxing it.

"I'm sorry.." He whispered

"What?" she asked him

"I'm sorry for being such an ass"

"You've already apologi-"

"I haven't done it enough"

"I've already forgiven you Eren"

"You shouldn't have, I've been so bad to you"

"Dammit Eren shut the hell up" She said, finally letting him go.

"I-"

"Shut it Eren, I'm taking you out somewhere so we can get this sorted out"

"like a da-"

"Yes its a date"

"What the hell happened to 'We should wait to make sure this isn't just me being happy to see you' Mikasa"

She shrugs. "An hour is long enough"

Eren rolled his eyes, "Whatever Mikasa"

"Uh guys.." Armin asked, "I'm right here"

They looked at Armin, then at Jean, who was sitting there, holding his side still

"Whatever, Eren I'll see you in a few hours"

"Wait today?!" He yelled.

"Yes dummy, now go cut your hair!"

Eren just nodded, and walked off to his cabin room, and over to a mirror, tying his hair back, and grabbing a knife and cutting most of it off, before making it look better with a scissors. He kept it slightly longer than what it used to be, but short enough that it wouldn't cause any problems for him.

He looked at himself in the mirror,
and began messing with his hair, until he found a style he liked (You can just make a mental image on what his hair should look like) and smiled.

"I'm going on a date with Mikasa Ackerman."

________________________
There we go, I don't think this is going too fast, and if it is, well oops. Anyway, thanks for reading. The next chapter will be their date. Bye