Chapter 7: X gets a lover?

We see Monster X quietly meditating in a forest not far from Furus, the main Demon city. (Finally came up with a name for the city.) But not far away, he hears a soft thud. He opens his eyes, and looks behind him to see an unconscious and apparently naked woman. Only not completely naked. She has armor covering her right side of her body, which covered most of her nether regions. Also her right arm is

X blinks as he examined the woman

X blinks as he examined the woman. He gently walks over to her. He gently picks her up and walks to a nearby lake. He gently places her on the sandy beach, and begins to gently wash her, washing away grime and dirt. He didn't know that the woman was slowly regaining consciousness. Her eyes slowly open, her vision blurry.

"Your awake."

The woman jumps, and swings her blade arm. The Kaiju raises his left arm and blocks the strike. He stares calmly at the woman.

"At ease. I'm not going to hurt you."

"S-sorry. I'm on edge. I've been on the run for a long time now."

"Oh? Why is that?"

"When I met my partner."

"Hello."

"Are you the sword?"

"Yes. And we would like to know who you are."

"I go by the name Monster X. And you two are?"

"I am Miri. And this is Samelaphon."

"I am a rare cursed sword who has a sentience! I was sealed away 50000 year ago personally by the Demon Lord herself."

"And I've fought an intergalactic three headed space dragon that's razed entire worlds and civilizations, who may or may not be related to me, as well as a creature so powerful, he is deemed a force of nature, and a god."

The sword immediately shuts up. The girl looks surprised.

"Wow, you made her shut up. I'm surprised. I was forced to listen to her bragging from a village on the other side of that mountain to here."

Monster X winces.

"All that way? My goodness."

"Yeah."

The Kaiju starts to get up, but the sword woman gently grabs his arm.

"C-can I come with you? I have nowhere else to go."

The Kaiju nods, and Miri squeals in delight and hugs his arm. The Kaiju just looks away. But if you look closely, you can see a slight reddish hue to his cheeks. A small smile tugs at the corner of his lips. As the two walk away, back towards the city, you can see X's tails wag happily.

X glances at the sword girl again.

"Is this what Lord Gojira calls love?"

Timeskip

"I didn't know X would find someone to fall in love with. I mean, he struggles with his emotions, so there will be some problems."

"Oh shut up you overgrown snapping turtle."

"Fuck you too."

Gamera and Godzilla watch as X sits side by side with Miri, happily eating the beignets he bought for them.

"Well, at least he's happy. Can't have an emo bone wearing warrior Kaiju mope around. Let's leave them alone, c'mon."

The two powerful Kaiju walk away.

Elsewhere

Three pair of red eyes open up, and a low growl is heard.