Chapter 2: Meeting the Demon Lord

Godzilla's POV

I swim upwards, towards the boat. I have noticed I now take a human form. Well, almost human. I still retain my claws, tail, spines and teeth. I see the surface, so I push myself harder. My head finally breaks surface, and I shoot high above the human boat. I do a somersault, and land on the deck. Hearing a shriek, I turn around. What I see is a strange couple. One is obviously a human male, but the woman is a different story. She has long pure white hair, is wearing a loose kimono that exposed a lot of her cleavage and has fiery red eyes. Not only that, but instead of human legs, she has a long, white snake tail. She's hiding behind her male companion, with a look of fear and shock. The male spoke in a shaky voice.

"Wh...who are you?"

"I am a being from another world. My name is Godzilla, King of the Kaiju."

"King... of the Kaiju?"

"Kaiju. Japanese for "giant monster"."

"Oh, the old language."

"Old language?"

"The times before the Mamono Lord, Zinpangu used the old language. But when the Mamono Lord took over, mamono from other regions, we decided to use their languages to make it simpler for them, since we're kind of mamono-positive region. So we eventually never used the old language ever again."

"Interesting. Who is this... Mamono Lord?"

-Demon Realm Castle-

The Demon Lord's ears suddenly hear a masculine voice saying her name. Concentrating, she located the source of the speaker. She had used as much of her remaining energy as possible to find the location of her husband's savior. Now, she had found him.

"Advisor!"

"Yes, Maou!"

The Advisor concentrated and opened a portal.

-At the boat of the young couple-

Godzilla's POV

The young snake woman shirohebi has just finished explaining who the Mamono Lord is, when a portal suddenly appears. Out steps two women. One has large bat like wings and a long tail ending in a strange point. Next to her was woman floating on a dark orb with tentacles.

"Who in the name of Legendary are you?"

"I am the Demon Lord. This is the Demon Realms scholar, Saphirette Sprika, my Advisor. I believe you are called Godzilla, King of the Kaiju?"

"Got that right. You turned this worlds monsters into semi human monsters who are all women and are basically always looking for a husband?"

"Yes. I am quite powerful tha-"

"Hahahahaha! Powerful? You? Dream on! Lady I've survived through mass extinction level calamities that wiped out most of life. That's nothin'!"

"E... extinction?"

"Extinction. When one species of more dies off completely, never to return."

As soon as I say that, I regret it instantly, the one called Saphira wraps her black tentacle things around me. She pulls herself close to me. She studies me intently.

"You say you survived these, yet your body is mamono like. I have never heard of a mamono live for so long."

"Well, your worlds barriers changed my form. Now I take this appearance."

"Interesting."

Saphira uncoils her tentacles, and moves away. The Demon Lord steps forward. She kneels before me.

"Please, great king. I need your help. My husband was attacked and was poisoned. I believe the poison is your food source, radiation. I beg of you, help me!"

I stare down at her. If I help her, she could find a way for me to go back home. If not, I'll be stuck in this crazy world forever.

"All right. I'll help you. Only if you find a way for me to get home."

"Deal!"

Turning around, the Demon Lord nods to Saphirette. As her Advisor opens the portal, I turn towards the couple who have let me stay on their boat. I bow towards them.

"Thank you for allowing me on board."

"Hey no problem! It's our nature to help others. See you soon maybe?"

"Oh you will. Trust me. I'm hard to miss."

I turn away and walk through the portal. I close my eyes as I feel myself drift through this portal. Feels like swimming in the ocean. But with a sudden jerk, I feel like I'm falling. Less than a minute later, I hit the ground. Slightly dazed, I get up. Looking around, I see that we have arrived in a sort of big human room, which looks quite extravagant. The columns are made of ivory and have golden patterns inlaid within them. The roof had a large colorful glass art work which showed very... intimate acts. Shaking my head, I look down. There, sitting on a large chair inlaid with gold, is the Demon Lord.

"Sorry for that. Magic doesn't work with something like you."

"Yeah. Would've guessed."

"Anyways, Godzilla, King of the Kaiju, welcome to the Demon Castle."