Jerome took a few steps back, keeping his dark eyes on Greenwood, and almost bumped into me so I moved to the side, out of the way.

"Your samari skills are excellent, Greenwood-San," Jerome said in some goofy accent, putting his hands together in a prayer like motion, "but they are nothing compared to me."

Jerome motioned with a nod of his head for me to hand him the chainsaw by my feet. I picked up the heavy machinery and dropped it into Jeromes arms.

"You might wanna back up a bit." Jerome whispered to me over his shoulder.

"Prepare to die!" Jerome shouted, looking back at Greenwood and roaring the chainsaws engine to life.

"Vroom, vroom, vroom!" Greenwood laughed.

They ran toward each other and clashed their weapons together, causing sparks of metal to fly all around them.

"That's enough! I said..." Theo shouted, walking into the room.

"I... tried to stop them." Dobkins said, sitting on the floor with a helmet on his head and a gun in his hand pointed at his face.

"Sure ya did," I said, walking over and taking the gun out of his hands so that he wouldn't shoot himself.

Dobkins stuck his tongue out at me and pouted like a child because I took his 'toy'. I rolled my eyes back at his immaturity and stupidity. Putting my free hand in a gun like stance to my head, I pretended to pull the trigger.

"Pssshhhhhh." I made a gun noise with my mouth.

"Boys, we're a team." Theo said walking toward Jerome and Greenwood, putting a hand on each of their shoulder.

Jerome turned off the chainsaw and put it down to his side, Greenwood did the same with the sword. I walked back over to where I was standing to watch the drama unfold before me.

"We don't fight amongst ourselves." Theo continued.

"Yeah, we're a team. Boyzzz." Dobkins mocked Theo.

"And I'm the captain." Greenwood said staring at Jerome.

Jerome carelessly dropped the chainsaw on the ground, causing me to jump a little because of the sudden loud noise it made against the hard wood floor.

"Captain of my foot." Jerome bluntly replied.

"I've murdered a dozen women, terrorized the city." Jerome nodded and motioned with his fingers for Greenwood to keep talking. "What have you done? Chop up your mommy?"

"Everybody has to start somewhere." Jerome whispered, walking closer to Greenwood. "See I have vision, and ambition, and brains."

I walked over to Jerome and reached up to grab one of his shoulders so he wouldn't get to close.

"Your just a nutty old cannibal." Jerome chuckled and extended his arms out to the sides. "How many people can you eat before that shtick gets old?"

"I could eat one more." Greenwood nodded my way, eying me like a predator with its prey.

I let go of Jeromes shoulder and backed up a little so that I'm away from the women eater. Jerome gave Greenwood a crazed glare and and turned his torso to look at me then back at Greenwood, who was still eyeballing me.

"I can see we are going to have to resolve this one, once and for all." Theo butted in.

Jerome put his hands down behind his back and turned to look at Theo with a closed smile. Theo pulled out a Ruger SP101 from behind him and empties the bullets leaving only one in.