Who's the boss

We entered a room with boxes and tables everywhere containing weapons, etc. I let go of Jeromes hand, letting it drop down to his side, and wondered over to a table with knives placed on it. I found a set of throwing knives that came with a black leg sheath. (Seen below) I don't really know how to throw knives but surely enough someone around here knows and can possibly teach me. I aimed one of the small knives at the wall and threw it but quickly jumped out of the way as it bounced back towards me.

"Be careful, won't ya

"Be careful, won't ya." Jerome cautioned as he looked through a box full of swords.

I walked over to where the blade landed on the floor and put it back in its sheath. I strolled over to a trunk next to the table and unlatched it, revealing all kinds of guns in it. Reaching in it and shoving some guns off to the side, I found a beautiful black, white and gold gun with a golden jester on the handle and it said love, hate, love, hate, around the cylinder in gold.

(Just imagine the initials aren't there)

I looked back in the box and found a black gun holster. I set the throwing knives down by my feet and swung the holster around my back and putting it on over my blue robe that looked similar to Jeromes, except for his is red. I put the gun in the holster and grabbed the set of throwing knives. Looking around I tried to spot any other interesting looking weapons.

"Hey Kade, come check this out!" Jerome called, reaching his hands into a box he had been going through.

I walked over to stand next to him and watched him pull out a long black Katana.

"Ooooo, shiny!" Jerome beamed, admiring the sword.

Greenwood ran up from behind Jerome, chuckling as he he slid the sword out of its sheath, away from Jerome, and started playing around with it.

"Give that back," Jerome ordered darkly, motioning with his hand for the sword and dropping its sheath back into the box.

"I saw it first." Greenwood lied, swinging the sword around.

"No, you didn't. I said give it back." Jerome ordered again, growing annoyed and extending his arm out further.

"Make me, you little brat." Greenwood hissed, drawing the blade towards Jeromes throat.