He kept laptop aside and went to hall and sat on the chair infront of them.

I went to kitchen to make orange juice for all of them and kept the 3 glasses on a tray.

While iam about to go and give to them.. I heard vikranths voice.

"Rakesh.. Is she your wife?? "

Rakesh nodded.

"I thought the other one in that jewellery shop is your wife and she is her friend" vikranth sounded disappointed

"No.. She is my wife. " rakesh said.

"But u do always have a good taste in girls. How come you married her? . "  vikranth asked.

Rakesh sat silent.

"Why rakesh.. Just because she left you? " vikranth asked.

She?? Who is she??

"Is it pressure from your parents?? But as far as i know ur family is beauty conscious" vikranth said

"No its not their wish. Its me who wanted this marriage"

"Whatt!! " both vikranth and varun shocked

"U liked herr!! I mean what did u look in her. U will get anyone. Our whole college girls used to wander around you dude. How come u fell in her trap. She is not even that wor..." vikranth cutoff with varuns grunting sound.

Varun signalled by looking at me. Vikranth looked at me with irritation.

I gave drinks to them.

They took it and i was about to go when varun said " sorry swetha ji. Dont bother his words"

I turned to him and smiled" its not new to me to be called as an ugly girl. Iam well used to it. I came to a stage where it all doesnt matter to me. "

I looked at vikranth and smiled " its true. He deserves someone better. But its not my fault that he chose me. Some people give importance to looks some to heart. Its their choice.  Iam his choice" i said.

"Sorry.." vikranth lowered his head.

"You dont need to say sorry.. I can understand your feeling. Because when you saw me on that day at jewellery shop you do have respect for me as a women and person. But when u came to know that iam wife of your Mr. Perfect and most handsome friend, you were disappointed. So i respect your feelings. " all look shocked.. I smiled and went to kitchen.

" Sorry rakesh i mistook your decision of marrying her." vikranth said. Rakesh sat silent. Varun looked guilty.

I came back and said.." Iam preparing lunch for you all.. please.. have it before going"

"No need swetha ji!" Varun said. Vikranth still lowered his head.

I smiled.. "If you eat my lunch then it means you are accepting my friendship if u are not interested then dont"

Vikranth raised his head and looked at me. I smiled and he nodded.

I prepared and set everything at dining table. I asked them to come.

I made roti, dum biryani with panner tikka masala. I made raitha and as a desert i made gulab jamoon.

They took their seats. I started serving.

"You too join us swetha ji" varun said.

"Its okay i will serve and i will eat after you all" i smiled.