My grip on the wheel increased again and my knuckles whitened even more.

She pulled out another tissue paper and wiped her tears stricken face. "I once again had to hide my anger because I thought you would get rid of her in no time but you didn't and I just had to I suck it up. Then one day,when you had taken Avatia to Italy and left me here alone, I was so bored and hungry so I decided to go meet Leo and tell him to make me some paella. I stopped at the door when I heard him talking to someone on the phone. He was talking to André."

I stopped and faced her. "Who's André?"

She gulped. "He's Liya's brother."

I raised my brows. "And who the fuck is Liya?"

She gave me a confused look. "What do you mean by who the fuck is Liya? Liya is the girl you fucked and killed. Apparently, Leo's fiancee."

I literally choked on my spit. "What? Jade what are you talking about?"

Jade placed her hand on my cheeks to soothe me but I pushed it away. "Just let me finish, will you?"

She didn't even wait for my response as she went on with her story. "I heard Leo telling André to be friends with Avatia. I didn't understand at first but I listened though. He said he wanted André to befriend Avatia and bring Avatia to him smoothly so he could wipe her off the face of the earth. At first, I was shocked to hear it but you wouldn't blame me if I was happy. Dre, I love you so much and I could already feel that you loved Avatia. So I walked in and told him I wanted in. Dre I'm sorry. I've never been more sorry in my life. When Leo told me he  killed Nevaeh and why he did it, I began to fear him and when he talked of killing Av__"

Before I could control myself, my hand gripped her neck and my hold tightened. I wasn't in the right frame of mind. She was coughing and trying hard to push my hand away. I could tell she was slowly loosing it. Her face was really pale, and her eyes were slowly shutting. I increased my grip on her neck again.

Control your shit dude!

For once, I listened to my subconscious mind. With my hand still round her neck, I leaned towards the door, opened it, roughly pushed her outside, shut my door and drove off. She could die for all I care.

Fuck you Leo, you messed with the wrong guy this time.

As I drove to his stupid warehouse not caring about any stupid speed rules, I started coming up with the ideas of how I was going to kill the mo'fucker. The moment I pulled my car to a stop, I banged the door and barged in. My men had surrounded the area and had gotten rid of the scumbags Leo put in charge of his safety. Dumb weaklings.

I walked to the room where the punk ass was. I was impressed with the sight before me. The fool was unconscious. Roberto had done a great job in destroying his face. "Great job buddy."

Roberto nodded at me, bowed down and stepped behind. One of my men brought me a cigar but I shook my head. "Nah dude, get me some alcohol."

The guy went to bring it. I took my time to study the fool that was strapped to the chair. Having his beauty rest under my watch? I didn't have time to waste. The guy brought a glass and a bottle of whiskey. I took the bottle, I didn't need a glass. I opened it and took a sip. The alcohol was really strong. Just what I wanted. I slowly poured some on Leo's face and with the way he jumped up and squirmed in pain, I knew the alcohol did a great job burning his wounds.

I asked for another chair and told everyone to leave the room. When they were all out, I sat in front of Leo. The anger in my heart was indescribable. "I want you to tell me why you're doing all this."

Leo coughed and spat out blood. "You're a wicked man Dreidan Vaughn. You killed Liya. How could you fuck my girl and kill her?"

I wasn't getting it at all. "Who is Liya?"

Leo gave me a dangerous and cold look. "You're freaking asking me that? Liya is the girl you met at Illusion years ago. She worked for you. In fact, I personally recommended the place to her. You didn't even know names of employees so you wouldn't remember her. She was a brunette and was the one who personally cleaned up your office. Remember her now?"

Then it hit me. The wheels in my head started spinning. I did remember the girl. She had a sexy French accent. And if I can remember well, she was the one who made a move on me, just like all the women I fucked in the past. Of course I wouldn't turn down a fuck offer from such a sexy girl. I didn't even know her name. It was just a one night stand thing but I didn't kill her.

"I did not kill the girl."

"Yes you did, you bastard!" Leo barked and I knew he was having a hard time, strapped to a chair, all beaten up and still had the courage to talk to me like that. "You poisoned her."

My eyes widened and I clenched my fist. "I said, I did not kill the damn girl." I repeated quietly, glaring at him.

Blood and sweat trickled down his face and he tried hard to shake it off. "You made her drink venom."

I froze. She was the one who drank the venom of the cobra? I remember injecting the poison in the very expensive bottle of wine meant for Don Petro. I had left that particular bottle of wine in my cabinet but never found it on my return. I was so mad I shot the guy directly instead of trying to get more venom. It only means one thing. The Liya or whoever he is talking about stole the bottle of wine. That wine cost a fortune if I remember clearly. $10.000! She stole and it came with its own consequences. And this mo'fucker has been making me pay for a crime I never committed. The nerve!

Out of anger, I pulled out my ever ready dagger and stabbed his laps. He screamed so hard which earned him a punch right on  his face. "The fuck, you bastard. You son of a bitch. How could you? How could you make me suffer for something I didn't do?"

I hurriedly untied him from the chair, punching him endlessly. I had to release this anger. He was making me suffer for nothing. I punched and punched until his body became limp. Then I stopped. I wouldn't kill him now. He doesn't deserve an easy death.  I'm going to make him beg for death.

First Nevaeh.

And now Avatia?

He messed with my girls and he's going to pay. And pay dearly.

_______________________________

So that's your chapter guys....

I can't believe Dreidan has been suffering for no reason. For a crime Leo's girlfriend committed. I definitely don't want to ever be in Dreidan's shoes. Nahhh.

I hope you're already excited for the next chapter.

Please vote guys.