Chapter 10

Emily's P.O.V

I slowly turned around to be met with beautiful blue eyes that I missed looking into. 

"You scared the shit out of me, Lauren!"I say, taking deep breaths as she pulls me in closer,melting at her simple touch. I should be mad but she was just mesmorising and there was no way around it. Plus I was drunk. That didn't help my cause either.Not at all.

"Sorry, I couldn't stay away."She replied softly, bringing her hand to my face, pushing a strand of stray hair behind my ear as I stared into her deep ocean like eyes. I missed them so much. Just like I missed her. Damn alcohol making me feel things. 

"Well you should, I'm not a good influence." I let out a small laugh as I untangle myself from her arms and make my way towards the fridge, grabbing the half empty bottle of vodka, ignoring my promise to myself earlier about stopping my drinking. It was impossible with her being here and me still being annoyed at her. 

"Emily, stop, please." She pleads with me as I unscrew the bottle and take a sip before placing the bottle on the counter and walking over to my backdoor and opening it once again, the tension rising. I look over at her as she looks at me ,concern clear on her face. "This isn't the way to deal with it. I said I'm sorry, I tried to make it up to you. Please Emily, just forgive me." She adds as I stay still at her words, not being able to move. Did she really think I would go back straight away. 

I turn away and walk onto the porch, standing there as I fumble around the plant pot, trying to find my cigarrettes, finally finding them. I pull them out, but before I can take one out, it's snatched out of my hands.

"Hey!"I practically shout as Lauren stands behind me, fuming with anger as I stand there, my arms crossed, scowling. 

"I'm not letting you do this ,Emily. If this is what's going to happen ,then I would rather let you go."She says calmly as I'm thrown back by her words.Let me go? She was letting me go? Leaving me.

"Don't leave."I mumble to her as her head shoots back up to look into my eyes, obviously shocked by my words. 

"What?"She asks, still taken aback.

"I said don't leave."I barely whisper as she moves closer to me, not breaking her gaze from mine as she pulls me into her softly. She brings her face closer to mine,her lips barely brushing against mine. 

"Never."She replies as I nod just as she brings her face towards mine, our lips softly crashing into each other, fitting perfectly like a jigsaw puzzle. I moan slightly in her mouth as she brings her body closer to mine, her arms around my waist whilst mine lay sloppily around her neck. We finally pull away, satisfaction evident on our faces as she smiles at me smuggly. "You're drunk ,Emily." She points out with a small giggle as I roll my eyes. 

"Naah ,totally sober!"I answer ,laced with sarcasm as she laughs at my answer before I joined in the laughing marathon. She looked at me before looking down at her watch that lay perfectly on her wrist. 

"Come bed, you could use the 3 hours of sleep before school. Plus, you need to sober up."She points out as I groan and pout before sighing in defeat and stumbling through the backdoor, my tired state coming back in. I feel Lauren's hand interwine with mine as I made my way up the stairs, her pulling me up. We finally made it into the bedroom as I faceplant the bed, earning another beautiful laugh from Lauren's mouth. I groan in response before feeling the covers being pulled over me carefully. I wait for the mattress next to me to dip but I feel nothing. After a few seconds I open my eyes ,to find Lauren ,sitting on my window seat, looking at me from a distance. 

"You not coming bed?"I ask her as I sleepily sat up, taking her in. She was obviously exhausted, it was evident on her face. She had eye bags that were noticable but definitely not as bad as mine. Her hair was in a messy bun on top of her head, ringlets falling out and dropping next to her pale face. She was obviously not wearing any make up but yet she still managed to look flawless.