FOUR

While I force myself to cover my eyes
I need to bring an end to this love

JENNIE

"Alright so,"

The two girls were sitting across each other in the dining room with two cups of coffee. Jennie found herself liking the woman way more than she thought she would.

Well, she still hated her cocky smirk and constant teasing, but apart from that, she was quite decent. Her presence was even... slightly enjoyable, and definitely appreciated by the brunette who so desperatly needed her to plan her perfect revenge.

She needed something that would crush Junghwa's heart, just like he crushed Jennie's, and Lisa was an expert in that field. She was apparently so used to letting anyone come in her life if they could make her forget about the real world for a brief moment, than being hurt after and having to avenge herself was becoming a habit.

Was it unhealthy? Yes, definitely, but that she didn't seem to care.

"What does he love the most in life ?" The taller girl asked, and Jennie wondered for a second, what could that be? Hell, she thought she was the one he loved the most, but that turned out to be very, very, wrong.

"His... I guess anything related to his money" She said after some time, realizing that it had always been his money before her anyway. How blind had she been?

Lisa shook her head at that. "He's pretty fucking rich, whatever we break, he'll repay, we have to hit him right in his heart, if he even has that." Jennie nodded, that did make sense. And she really wanted him to suffer. "So just think, it can be whatever... A vase from his grandparents, a picture, I don't know. Anything that would really hurt," The blonde continued.

"Well... Oh, I know!" of course,  "He has a collection of watches, pretty expensive but the price is not what he cares about the most, he just loves them more than anything. Some of them are limited editions, basically irreplaceable" She said with a small smirk.

A wide smile formed on the taller's lips, "That's it!" she exclaimed. "Oh gosh, he couldn't stop talking about his stupid watches, you're a genius!"

Jennie felt a small pinch in her heart at that. Right, of course he shared his passion with her too, as stupid as they were. It hurt to realize she wasn't even special in his eyes.

But it was fine, she will be fine.

"So where are they?" The girl asked, and instead of replying Jennie just took her arm and guided her towards hers and Junghwa's shared bedroom... Or, whoever it belonged to now.

"I don't remember exactly... I don't go through his stuff a lot, he doesn't like it, but they should be somewhere around here"

Lisa scoffed, and the brunette raised an eyebrow at that.

"What?"

"He doesn't want you to go through his stuff... He really sounds like a cheater, Jennie."

It sounded weird to hear her name coming from the girl's mouth, but... she kinda liked it. However, being reminded once again that the man she loved was a cheater sent a new wave of sadness through her.

She tried to just shrug it off, but obviously, it didn't go unnoticed by the taller, and she muttered a small "sorry,"

"It's okay" Jennie forced a smile, it was all that she could do right now, but as she looked up to see the girl, she found herself completely hypnotized by her big doe eyes.