Someone's Out For Blood...

"Hey, Ali you up for a game?" Fangs called from the pool table a determined twinkle lighting up his warm brown eyes.

"You're going to regret that Fogarty!" Ali cheered skipping over to the pool table feeling lightly buzzed followed by Cheryl.

"Where's Betty?" Ali asked when their blonde-haired friend was nowhere to be seen.

"Get off me you pig!" Bettys voice called faintly from the other side of the bar. Ali had been scouring the bar listening carefully for any sign of Betty, had she not been she would've missed it.

"Seriously?!" Ali bellowed pulling out her matte black switch blade from the inside of her boot. Charging through the sea of Serpents to the rescue of her friend. Slamming through the door with a force strong enough to rock the building.

"IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE YOU WILL LET HER GO!" Ali roared, her eyes had turned to fire as she pointed the exceptionally sharp blade towards the vile brown-haired Serpent dragging her towards the back of the bar.

"What are you going to do Northsider? This is the traitors daughter, its my right." He sneered pulling her roughly by the hair.

"You were warned." Ali growled lowly, aiming her knife carefully. Yelling the words Left as she released the now airborne blade. Betty managed to dodge the blade just in time for it to pierce the Serpents shoulder. His tight grip on her hair and arms releasing immediately as he let out an agonizing screech. Within seconds the door flew open, Fangs, FP and Jughead bursting through. Cheryl bolted to Betty wrapping her up in soothing hug whilst Ali made a B line straight for the vile scumbag. Grabbing kid by the hair and dragging him to his Serpent King. Pulling the blade out when she dropped him at FPs feet.

"Before you say anything, he attacked Betty and the blade didnt hit anything major. Figured that'd be Jugheads job." Ali explained before FP tore her a new one.

"Just get inside before I send you home." FP sighed pointing to the door. Jughead and Cheryl walking Betty back inside closely followed by an annoyed Ali.

"AND STOP BEATING UP MY SERPENTS!" He called back, shaking his head at Ali's sarcastic salute.

The girls distracted Betty with sour shots, awful dancing, worse jokes and several good games of pool. It didn't take long for Bettys shakes to subside, pulling her back to her previous happy self. It had been a while since she had actually been able to laugh whole heartedly. With everything that had happened with the Black Hood she hadn't had the potential for smiling. Even then she still wasn't sure she'd caught the real Black Hood. Her and Ali had spent many nights discussing and investigating further into the Black Hood.

"So have you seen Sweet Pea since your argument?" Betty questioned taking her second shot. Giving herself a mini fist bump when she potted her red ball with perfect precision.

"Now why would I do that?" Ali snorted, scrunching her face at Bettys ridiculous question.

"Uh, maybe because you like him and were totally out of line for snapping at him like that?" Cheryl stated dryly. She was Ali's best friend, she could say it exactly as it was without having any repercussions. Like a black eye.

"That is not true!" Ali defended, her pitch reaching unspeakable heights.

"He was being a patronizing, sexist bastard. He was literally just helping me so he could get another notch on his belt. That was it and me crying on his shoulder only boosted his ego. I just saved him the waste of time and myself the headache." Ali ranted, her British accent was stronger than the liquor they were drinking.

"Come on Ali. You seriously think that's what was happening?" Cheryl queried.

"He's a teenage boy in a gang, of course that's what was going on. No offence Juggie, you know you're the weird kid that isn't a complete dick. You aren't counted in this." Ali cleared up, giving Jughead a cheeky elbow nudge. They had been friends since they were 3 years old. Ali's family had come over on holiday to visit their Uncle. Ali had been running around like a hooligan at her Uncles garage when she met him. He had come in with his Dad to get his bike fixed and the pair had hit it off immediately. He introduced her to Betty, Cheryl and Archie and the gang had kept in touch since. Writing each other letters and catching up whenever Ali was in Riverdale. No matter what happened the group were unbreakable. Even as they split apart in school, hanging out with different people and creating rivalries between each other. No matter what happened, the second Ali stepped foot in Riverdale all was forgotten.