From Car Race To Car Chase..!

"Ali, My Trailer!" Fangs commanded flying past her at speed in the passenger seat of Toni's truck. Shortly followed by several Serpents on Bikes. Ali didn't waste any time kicking off and catching up with the group. Turning off to take a different route to Fangs' trailer.

"Balls! This can't be good." Ali muttered spotting two ghoulies in her mirrors. She knew she couldn't bring them back to the trailer. That would just be utter mayhem. Fuck it! Quarry we go! Ali decided making a sharp U-turn doubling back on herself and tanking it towards the quarry, not noticing the Serpent trailing the ghoulies.

Ali swiftly hid her bike behind a large tree trunk before two nasty looking Ghoulie cars pulled up blocking her escape.

"Oh, Bugger and Balls there is a lot more than two of you! Come on lads this is hardly fair. There's like ten of you and these are my favourite heels. I'm hardly dressed for the occasion!" Ali whined, trying to bargain her way out of the inevitable fight that was about unfold.

"Nice try Princess, we've got orders." A tall blonde snarled stepping menacingly towards Ali.

"Look. The boss is most definitely in a jail cell by now and won't be out for months. So why not just leave it for a bit. At least wait until I'm wearing my scruffs. I really don't want to get blood on my clothes." Ali bargained, a pleading smile resting on her gentle features.

"Why delay the inevitable?" The Ghoulie sneered, smiling wickedly as the boys behind him fell into step.

"Think about it logically. You have your orders yes? But Malachi is going to be far more pissed when he finally gets out, realizing that his opportunity to finish what his goon started, has been taken away because you bunch of myrmidons didn't think ahead. Think how pleased he'll be to be welcomed back with a perfect revenge plan. He's obviously already working on and a bonus prize." Ali continued, slowly trying to persuade the blood thirsty group to change their plans. "If you let me go today, I'll continue with my daily routine. Falling straight back into my happy bubble. The bubble dearest darling Malachi so desperately wants to pop, himself." Ali's manipulation technique slowly taking effect.

"She's got a point. As much as it pains me to say it. I agree with the Northsider. Why get her now when you can preserve her in her perfect preppy little Northsider form ready for when the boss gets out. I mean that's what I would do if it were me!" A voice agreed from behind the Ghoulies making everyone jump and turn. Revealing an overly laid-back Sweet Pea leaning against a beaten-up old truck. Clearly stolen by the ghoulies when they ditched their own cars.

"See, I can't believe I'm about to say this but even the snake has a brain and moderate sense of self preservation. All though that could use some improvement." Ali nodded pointing to the smug Serpent in agreement.

"Please don't tell anyone I said the snake has a brain. It would be so humiliating." She added giving Sweet Pea a cheeky wink, edging towards him slyly.

"I mean, we all know Serpents are probably one of the top ten dumbest creatures on Earth so to name your gang after them is just shameful really." Ali waffled as she slowly began backing up to Sweet Pea. Watching from the corner of her eye as he prepared himself to make a run to his bike.

"It could be worse I suppose." She paused hoping the blonde-haired boy would take the bait. He did.

"Oh? And hows that Princess?" The boy questioned mockingly.

"They could have called themselves Ghoulies!" She quipped quickly before turning tail and leaping onto the back of Sweet Peas bike. Heaving a sigh of relief as they made a break for it charging straight to Fangs place for back up.