Poor Baby Harley!

How am I doing so far guys? Not too bad I hope! Let me know and feel free to make fan art/covers etc it would make my life 100% worth living. I Love You All, Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jesus, what happened to this poor little guy?" Cheryl asked as she stepped out of her car and passed a very beaten and broken motorbike. Her eyes filled with sympathy as she stared at the helpless wreckage, placing the bag of deliciousness that was Pops cheese burger, fries and onion rings on the heat pad Ali had set up.

"Hurts to look at doesn't it!" Ali agreed grabbing a cheese burger and taking a large bite. She was always hungry after a game. All that cheering, and dancing worked up quite the appetite.

Whilst the girls shared barely any sympathy for other people, they made up for it by sympathizing with the vehicles Ali was given to fix up. They stared at the broken, mud splattered bike for a moment. Eating their food in peaceful silence.

"What happened to him?" Cheryl asked after finishing the last bite of her burger and grabbing a few fries.

"He got into it with the big guy over here!" Ali pointed towards the hearse they were about to re-paint. "If his rider hadn't thrown them into a ditch, we'd be holding a funeral instead of an operation." She sighed shaking her head. Cheryl stared, puzzled at her best friends comment. Silently hinting for her to elaborate.

Ali sighed pointing to the bike "Snakes" then pointed towards the hearse, "Ghoulies".

"Enough said." Cheryl rolled her eyes. Covering the food and pulling on a pair of grubby overalls before placing the goggles and mask carefully on her face. Giving Ali the thumbs up to get started on the paint work.

After an hour of tedious spraying and endless gossiping the paint job was done. The roaring red, orange and yellow flames had been restored to their former glory. Ali and Cheryl could finally lay the paints and stencils to rest.

"I'm so glad that's over. If Malachi scratches this paint job again, I'll kill him twice!" Ali whined stretching her arms and wrists to relieve some of the tension. Cheryl nodded, releasing an agonizing groan in agreement. Only to jump enthusiastically to her feet immediately afterwards, throwing the mask and goggles to the worktop and sliding the slightly dusty red tool box to the center of the room.

"Now it's time for the fun stuff, you sure you've got all the parts for tough guy in the corner?" Cheryl grinned eagerly as Ali nodded wheeling the bike to the center of the room beside her tool box.

"All we need now is background music, food and gossip. Shouldn't be hard!" She grinned plugging her phone into the old boom box on her worktop and pressing shuffle play. Pulling two stools with her as she moved back to the bike.

"Still can't believe the state of this poor baby." Ali sighed as she began digging out bits of mud and debris left over from the ditch.

"That's boy's for you. It's just typical, they get into all kinds of trouble, cause a hug mess and then leave it for us girls to clear up. Whilst the misogynistic pigs continue fueling their already oversized ego's. Telling everyone about how they wrecked their bike doing something reckless and crazy." Cheryl ranted, pulling a large twig out and splattering herself with mud.

"You want to be careful what you Northsiders say about those misogynistic, egotistical boys. They could just as easily snap you in half young lady." A deep gravelly voice spoke up from the shadows. However, Ali and Cheryl were far to absorbed in the fixing of such a magnificent bike to notice they were no longer alone.

"Ali you live on the Northside of the border. That makes YOU a Northsider too. And whats up with your voice? You sound like an old, spent, has been that smokes 3 packs a day." Cheryl questioned. Her eyes carefully inspecting the now almost completely clean bike, scanning for any further damage. Ali popped her head up almost meerkat like at Cheryls comment.

"What are you talking about? I didn't say anything." She puzzled, spotting the tool she had been looking for, lying besides Cheryls leg.

"Hey, can you pass me the thingy ma jig by your leg?" She asked pointing to the tool. Nodding a thanks when Cheryl stopped to pass her the spanner. "Cheers, what were we talking about?" Before Cheryl had a chance to answer a tall, middle aged man with a rugged grey beard appeared from the shadows.

"I believe you were calling me a spent has been!" The gravelly voice spoke up again, making the girls flinch ever so slightly.

"Jeez Hog-Eye, knock next time! We thought you were a dangerous criminal or something!" Ali exclaimed wiping the back of her hand on her forehead. Hog-Eye sighed, slumping into the office chair by the worktop and pinching the bridge of his nose in exhausted annoyance.

"Ali I AM a dangerous criminal" He declared now rubbing his temples to relieve some of the stress that came with talking to Ali. She was so used to dealing with criminals and dangerous gangs, that she forgot they were dangerous.

"Oh yeah, you were weren't you!" She chimed brightly grabbing a set of keys from the back pocket of her overalls and throwing them to the mentally drained Serpent.

"Next time you loan out your truck make sure they can actually drive stick! It physically pains me otherwise!" She called out as Hog Eye made his way out the garage.

"You're lucky your cute Ali cat!" He called back semi joking. Ali grinned, winking at Cheryl as she replied.

"Not to mention the best mechanic in town!" She shouted grinning. Waiting for the response he always gave, smirking when he shouted the words 'No Comment' before driving off in his truck.

The girls laughed and worked through the night. Locking themselves in so there were no more surprise guests. Pausing for a well needed rest at some horrific time in the morning and napping for a couple of hours on the hammocks at the back of Ali's work shop to regain some much-needed energy.