❤ ☠Night One - Part V☠❤

"Evening everyone, you all right?" A man in green shorts and an oversized Manchester United football shirt stood on the beach with the ocean up to his knees. "Daz Muffin here with tonight's forecast." Daz dazed up at the moon before steering his head back to the camera. "Now I won't tell any lies to you, the weather is going to be absolutely shit." Kicking the ocean about, he felt the water with his fingertips. "It is fucking freezing. It looks bloody warm but it's fucking cold. The weather tomorrow is going to be fucking shit. Expect lots of showers and storms. I spent £200 on a fake tan the other day and now look!"

He lifted his knees to reveal pale legs. "See how shit the weather is! Anyway, this morning, the temperature was 25 degrees and we were like sardines and tonight, it's 5 degrees. It's always either too hot or too cold. That's why the weather is going to be absolutely shit! So, if you're expecting a tropical oasis like they have on Love Island, I'd hate to disappoint you, but the weather is going to be fucking shit. This is Daz Muffin from the hood with tonight's weather forecast. Thank you and whatever time zone you're in- have a good night or day."

"Well done, my little muffin!" Sia clapped vigorously in front of the many screens in the studio. "What a marvellous performance!"

Daz spoke into his headpiece. "It's all right. I was just saying it as it is."

"Of course. Well you better get to bed. You've got to be up for the morning show."

"I know and I've ran out of cans already."

"I'm sure you can survive without them for a few days...or weeks."

"Damn, I can't wait that long without a beer!"

Sia laughed. "Well you shouldn't have drank them all at once then."

Daz lowered his head. "I guess you're right."

"I'm always right."

"Well, I'm coming up now. I'll see you in a bit."

"See ya!" The screen with Daz was replaced by a screen of robots dancing outside the temple in the middle of the island. Drinking one of Daz's beloved stouts, she threw the empty can in the trash and looked up at the robots. "You robots are fun to watch, it's a shame you're going to die."

"So, what do you think about Kiki?" Sergeant Dust asked as he strolled through the door with a cigar in his hand.

"She's okay. Doubt she'll last!"

"Me neither. How did she get in?"

"She was in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"Shouldn't we remove her from the island?" Sergeant Dust suggested, raising his voice with each syllable. "Kiki could be dangerous. Kiki could be a bomb planted by Professor Denki. It makes sense, Yuzuko is his granddaughter."

"Professor Denki is a wuss!" Sia insisted. "He would never inflict harm on anybody or anything."

Sergeant Dust widened his eyes. Scratching his tilted head, he remembered the things Sia said in the previous seasons. "You've told us time and time again that Professor Denki is the evillest man on the planet."

"And he is."

"But he's raised billions for charity!"

"So, have I!"

"He wants to make the world a better place."

"We all want to make the world a better place."

"He's smart."

Sia snatched Sergeant Dust's gun from his pocket and rammed it in his cheek. "Professor Denki is evil because I said so. Don't question my authority."