It looked like a designer version of a college communal bathroom. Washroom stalls lined on one side of the room and sinks lined the other. In the middle were the showers and change rooms. On the side, that faced the toilets were the entrance to the showers, and on the other side were change rooms. The smart thing about this was that the wall in between the showers and the changerooms was a door. After someone took a shower, they wouldn't have to worry about anyone else seeing anything.

Everyone basically got to pick their own rooms too. They were about the size of the bedrooms back at the tower, walk-in closet included. All of the female Avengers basically picked rooms either beside or across from each other. It was better for two AM girl talk.

It had only been two days since moving day, so Peter was still pretty beat up from his fight with the Vulture, and until those bruises went away, Tori was going to be pissed off at him for his stupidity. Their relationship had been going well. It had become too easy for Quinn to yell out 'use protection!' every time they headed to bed.

Basically, everyone knew about the friends-with-benefits relationship Lexi and Bucky had by now. It had been proving difficult to keep secrets when there were at least four mind readers in the room, one who had a hard time keeping her mouth shut as well. Quinn had basically spread the 'rumour' around the building. Both of them had denied it continuously though.

Speaking of, Quinn couldn't look at Steve the same way after erasing his memory. She knew he would never get it back until she gave it to him, but it was a close call. She avoided him at all costs, and guilt panged within her when she saw him. At least with this new move, it was easy to put off the reality of the threats she was receiving.

Raven's skies remained grey for a while after the incident. As much as she was happy, going to a new facility, hanging around with the girls and the Avengers, it was difficult living with what happened. Having Prince around made it better, the Samoyed puppy had proven to be therapeutic for her. But she had lately found a new companion in T'Challa. About two weeks after her rescue, he had visited everyone, and she had filled him in. They facetimed a lot, just talking about how things are going in their own lives. Lorelei wondered what it was that made them click so much.

Tris and Loki had gone out on quite a few dates now. Tris wasn't ready to make the commitment yet, but as she got to know him, she liked him more and more. Sure, he was annoying. He had his moments of being a complete and utter ass. She expected that, but there was a certain charm to his narcissistic attitude towards everything. Mostly because he'd let that down a bit with her. She didn't tolerate people acting like they were better than everyone else, even though she did that sometimes.

Because of Loki spending so much time with Tris, he pretty much forgot his best friend Skylar existed. She had been spending most of her time with Thor, and he didn't even notice. Even after Tris's close call with spilling the relationship status of Thor and Skylar, Loki didn't even pay attention to either of them.

Speaking of Skylar, she had been feeling lonely since Loki had been hanging around Tris. The girl was happy for her friend, but it had given her an excuse to hang around someone she had begun to develop feelings for; Thor. She knew it wasn't a good thing that she had begun to like him more than Loki would prefer, especially because she knew how this was going to end up if she dated him. Just like all of those best friend's brother stories she'd read on Wattpad. Except she didn't think the ending would be the same in this case, where the best friend is okay with the brother and the main character being together. No, Loki would go on a rampage, and the only person that would be able to calm him down at that point would be Lexi if she took the rage away.

She had told Tris and Lorelei of her dilemma; they had proven trustworthy with that information, up until the moment Tris had almost told Loki that Skylar and Thor were wheeling, as she called it. In truth, they weren't, they were just going out as friends, but Lorelei could tell the tall blonde man had strong feelings for her that he refused to act on for his brother's sake. They also both knew that Skylar had feelings for him that she wasn't willing to admit to him either because of her best friend. There was a recurring theme here that prevented this ship from happening; Loki.