t w e n t y ☕️

haewon

the next day came and jisoo went to school. taeyong joined us for lunch again. we were talking about winter break until jisoo and his friends came.

"hey, haewon!" jisoo said, cheerfully. i looked at sojung, then remembered that she liked seungcheol. time to get my sweet revenge.

i smirked as i stood up from my seat and transferred to the seat beside taeyong. sojung looked at me weirdly as i said, "seungcheol, why don't you sit beside sojung? there's plenty of space there."

seungcheol nodded as he sat beside sojung. i couldn't help but stifle a chuckle as i saw sojung's reaction. jeonghan and jisoo looked at eachother and shrugged as they sat beside sojung.

wonwoo eventually came, and he sat beside me and taeyong. just then, taeyong spoke.

"is he that jisoo guy?" he whispered. i nodded and came back to eating my food. there was an awkward silence going around, until jisoo decided to break it.

"oh, hey! didn't see you there, who are you? i'm jisoo." he said in an awful attempt at breaking the awkwardness.

"oh, yeah. sorry, i forgot to introduce myself." taeyong said. "i'm taeyong. i was haewon's close friend in bora high school, but then we met again here."

jisoo nodded and i looked up at taeyong with a smile. taeyong and sojung have been on good terms, so far.

"that's seungcheol, that's jeonghan, and that's jisoo. as you already know." i said, but mumbled the last part, making sure that only taeyong heard. they bowed to eachother before continuing to eat in silence.

"so, taeyong, what department are you studying in?" seungcheol asked, breaking the awkward silence once again.

"rap." he said.

"oh, cool." seungcheol said.

we spent the rest of the lunch talking, until the bell rang and taeyong went back to his department.

"so, how'd you guys meet?" seungcheol asked as sojung transferred beside me. sojung sighed a sigh of relief, making everyone look at her weirdly.

"oh, sorry." she said, embarrased.

"anyway, taeyong and i met in eighth grade and we became good friends." i explained. i explained the parts about sojung and taeyong weren't on good terms, until the part about taeyong and i not being able to communicate because he didn't have a phone.

jisoo, seungcheol, jeonghan, and wonwoo listened to me as if i was some storyteller. sojung, on the other hand, just listened to me but kept a frown the entire time.

after school, seungcheol came to me. "mmm, mmm, mmm." he said, as if breathing some kind of scent. "i love the sweet smell of jealousy."

"jealousy~" i sang, as if i know why seungcheol smelled the sweet scent of jealousy. that was one of the songs hyungwon and his friends made for their future career, for your information.

(a/n: sorry, i had to do that xD)

seungcheol wrapped an arm around my shoulders, and i looked at seungcheol with a weird look, and he returned the same look to me. i tilted my head towards the direction of his arm around my shoulder as i stopped in my tracks.

"oh, yeah." he said, taking off his arm.

"where do you smell the "jealousy"?" i asked, as i continued my tracks. he followed behind me as he spoke.

"from jisoo." he said. i stopped once again in my tracks, and looked at him with another weird look.

"what?" i asked. "how could you possibly smell the 'sweet scent of jealousy' from jisoo?"

"you know, if i had a dollar everytime you'd give me a weird look, i'd have a thousand by now."

i rolled my eyes. "just tell me the stupid answer."

"to what?" he asked. i looked at him again. "okay, you just added another dollar to my one thousand dollars."

"oh, my god, you are such an idiot!" i said, losing my patience. i tend to lose my patience to seungcheol very, very, quickly. "just answer the fucking question!"

"god, just chill, haewon. are you on that time of the month?" he asked.

"seungcheol, i'm literally about to kill y-" i said, walking over to him with a fist raised in the air.

"okay, okay, chill." he said. "jisoo told me he was jealous of you and taeyong's friendship."

"why?" i asked. he looked at me, and suddenly, put his palm over his mouth as if he said something wrong. "what?"

he looked around and suddenly grabbed my wrist. he dragged me to an empty space between the coffee shop near school and the vocal department.

"what the fuck, seungcheo-"

"look, jisoo likes you."

well, the ending of this chapter was so predictable and bad im surri

word count: 782 words