s i x ☕️

haewon

a couple days have gone by, and i made this new friend! his name is jeon wonwoo. i met him because he was my classmate in one of the classes i'm taking.

i'm not even kidding when i say that i thought he was a cold, emo guy. his piercing stare at me when i walked into the class was scary as hell! for a second, i thought that i did something wrong to this guy. i was later informed that he just looks that way in class.

when it was lunch, sojung asked him if he wanted to join us. he said yes right away. and by the way, my brother and jooheon doesn't join us for lunch because he only joined on the first day to show us around.

to be honest, i'm not a very social person. i was kind of anxious when he agreed to join us. he's literally the second non-related person i made friends with. just a typical anti-social teenager speaking here. but after a couple days, i kind of got used to it, and i actually considered wonwoo a friend.

speaking of friends, i don't really consider jisoo a friend... yet. he seems to have changed, by appearance, by the way he talked, the way he smiled, it was all different from before. but that doesn't mean i already trust him. you never know, you never know.

i haven't really made contact with jisoo since the restaurant thing last saturday, except for some hi's and hello's.

"yah, haewon!" someone said, catching my attention and snapping me out of my thoughts, again. "were you listening?"

"obviously, wonwoo. i was listening." i said, lying.

"then, what were we talking about?" sojung asked.

"i don't know! i wasn't listening!" i said. "what is it?"

"why do you keep daydreaming or something?" sojung asked, while i just shrugged.

"anyway, we were talking about how jiya invited me to her house party thing on saturday." wonwoo said.

"and what does that have to do with us?" i asked.

"she said i could invite any of my friends. i already invited one my friends, and now i'm inviting you two." wonwoo said.

"who's your other friend?" i asked.

"oh, you'll find out on saturday. we don't see eachother at school, because our schedules are completely different. but, we do see eachother in my apartment building, because we live in the same apartment complex."

it is saturday, and i decided to go to jiya's party since i was bored. i wore something not too overwhelming, but also just right for someone's party. i tied my hair in a loose ponytail and waited for wonwoo to come.

he was going to pick sojung and i up, so i casually waited on the couch while playing with my phone.

my mother was out to the mall or something, and hyungwon went to his friend's house so basically this house is going to be empty. i checked the clock; 5:48 PM. ugh, wonwoo told me he was going to pick us up at 5:30.

suddenly, the doorbell rang, and i flinched a bit. it may be wonwoo. i opened the door, and surprise surprise, wonwoo was there, patiently waiting for me. his eyes lit up as he saw me. "haewon! you look nice!" the deep voiced boy said.

"thanks."

"did i mention that your house is really big?" he asked, making me chuckle.