Chapter 13

Van pulled Anna in a tender kiss. Neither wanted to let go but Anna pulled back first due to lack of air. One of Van's training was to hold her oxygen as much as she could. Her limit was closed to two minutes.

"Sorry..." Anna panted and giggled a bit. She needed to start working out if she wanted to keep up with Van.

No worries. "Kyah!!!!!!" Anna squeaked when Van suddenly carried her bridal style. "What are you doing?" She said between laugh.

"Carrying you?" Van feint innocence and laughed with Anna.

"I know that silly!" Anna replied, still giggling. "Why are you carrying me. Put me down." Van then raised a brow and extend her arms, threatening to drop the blonde. "Kyah! Don't"

Van then laughed. "Make up your mind, woman!" She teased and that earned her a slight slap to the shoulder. "Hahaha! Sorry! You're so cute!" Anna then blushed.

The raven haired girl then proceed to carry the blond to their bedroom, she laid her down gently to the bed and positioned herself on top of her.

They both stared on each other's eyes and their lips instantly fell with each other. Van made sure it was slow but at the same time full of emotions. She made sure that the blonde would still manage to catch her breath.

Van explored every inch of Anna's mouth. She shove her tongue in the moment she opened it to grasp some needed air. Their tongue danced together and in the end, Van won.

Anna had kissed like this before, but with a man and she never liked it. She let them because she thought she'll be able to like it in the end, but she never enjoyed them. Their lips and tongue was so different. Or was it because it was Van? Will it be like this if it wasn't Van? Anna thought but she shrugged it away.

Van was an expert kisser. She knew how to turn someone on. She had managed to make someone climaxed just by kissing. But Anna was different, her kiss was full of love, not lust.

Both ladies felt a stinging sensation on their lower body part. Van exactly knew what was it. She was getting aroused. Anna on the other hand was new to this sensation, no matter how long she made out with her ex, she never felt like this before.

Van then started to trail kisses on Anna's jawline until she reached her collar bone which she sucked hard enough that it'll surely leave a mark. "Ahhhh" That earned her a moan, it seemed that the blond was sensitive at that spot. Van did it again. She loved Anna's moan.

The raven haired woman's hand started crawling under the blond's shirt. She began circling her fingers on her stomach up to her belly button.

Anna felt a chill in her bones as Van's hand started to caress her. She felt like there was electricity running through her veins as Van touch every inched of her skin.

Van's hand then started to travel down but then Anna stopped her. She looked at her with confusion in her eyes so Anna explained. "I have never down this before." Anna said.

Then it hit Van, Anna's still a virgin. She almost got her purity stolen from her. First by her hand from being a drunk idiot and next by those three thugs. She felt guilty. "We don't need to do this."

Anna thought for a second and then decided. Van was not the same person she first met. She was also not the like her ex who tried to force her in doing it by guilt tripping her. Van had given her freedom to choose and respected her wishes. "I love you Van."

"I love you too."

"Take me... Please..." Van then leaned in and continued where they left off.

---StrangersInThePark---