Chapter 4

Anna woke up in a somewhat familiar but at the same time familiar environment. Pain and dizziness registered to her as she began to move. Her head hurts like crazy and her body felt heavy.

She tried to recollect the events last night and as memories returned, her body reacted and crumbled in a fetal position. The blanket served as her shield as she remembered the events last night.

Was is just a dream?

It definitely wasn't. The bruises from her wrist were a big evident of what occurred. A big arm marked was clearly visible. She then noticed that she was fully dressed in a complete set of pajama.

Anna slowly unbuttoned her tops and gasp at the site of bite marks and a little bruising... another evidence of gruesome event and tears began to pool down.

The blonde then concentrated on her bottom half in which besides the bruising in her tights, there was so sign of any pain. She sighed in relief upon theorizing that she was spared.

Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw a piece of paper, a black card, a black square object and her wallet. She picked up the noted and began to read.

Anna,

I'm very sorry about my behavior last night. I knew it was not an excuse to blame alcohol so please forgive me.

I left my credit card with you so use it as you like. Buy some clothes and food. I don't really cook so there's not much of stock.

I also found your wallet and saw your driver's license. The black thing on top of the note was my car key. Go down to the basement parking and you'll see a midnight blue audi with plate number VAN666. The gps was program to send you to the boutique that was owned by my friend. She'll take care of you.

Again, I'm sorry and please use the apartment as you see fit.

Van.

P.S. Those three idiots won't be bothering you anymore. And don't worry.... Nothing major happened to you... And I didn't took advantage of your weakened state.

And please burn this letter after your read it.

She sighed in relief for the assurance that she was saved in the nick of time. For some kind of reason, despite the fact that her host was mean and got violent with her, she still trusted her. The fact that she saved her was enough.

Anna slowly got off the bed. Warm carpet greeted her feet. She went to the door and saw that it was locked from the inside. Turning the knob and peeking outside, she noticed the empty living room and no sounds coming from the bathroom. The coast was clear and she was really alone.

She then went to the bathroom to clean herself. She soaked herself in a hot bath as images started to come back. She tried to scrub the mark of the hands that restrained her but it was futile. She just let it bruised more. She used every strength she have to scrub all over her body but she can't feel but dirty. She was saved but the damages have been done. The memories of their stinking breath lingered. She can still feel their tongues, mouth and hands roam her tiny body. She can't help but pitied herself so she cried until she fell asleep.

"It's final Anna... it's the only way... Forgive us." A tall man with blond and grayish hair informed her.

"But dad... Isn't there any other way?" She asked.

"This is the only way Anna... I'm sorry. It's the only way..."

Anna woke up as before she slipped through her bath else she's going to end up dead.