Chapter 2

{Story Start}

{Abandoned Training Facility; With Senji}

Senji was standing in the middle of the forgotten warehouse that she called home, concentrating on her surroundings, making sure she didn't lose focus, and imagining a bunch of villains in bird masks were surrounding her and were about to attack. As soon as the  one who seemed to be the leader gave the signal, the entire mob rushed towards her, which she was prepared for. Her hands glowed a dim yellow light, before punching the goon that got the closest, making a small shockwave. The tailed girl spun, before before landing her elbow into the next goon's stomach, leaving little property damage, and still knocking the bastard out. Two more tried to blitz Senji, before she palmed the one in front of her, and dodging the pipe swing from the second behind her back, and blasting him, with just enough power to knock him out. The monkey tailed hero-to-be grabbed one goon by the face, before slamming him into the ground, and sending a shockwave that knocked everyone but the leader down. Senji began to run towards the leader, before she heard the door to the warehouse slam open, making her fall face first to the ground as she lost her focus. The girl picked herself up before dusting herself off.

Senji looked to the entrance to see her buddy Izuku looking dead serious, "Izu, what the heck are you doing her?" Izuku looked at the ground before looking Senji in the eyes, "Akari, I have something to tell you." Senji's eyebrow rose questioningly, "Okay? What is it?"

{After The Explanation} 

Senji stared at her best friend with widened eyes, "Wow, that uh, that's a lot to take in Izuku. I mean I never thought that a Quirk could be passed on like that, and that's not even the craziest thing. You getting trained by All Might himself? His Quirk itself being that powerful, and yet so dangerous." Senji sighed for what felt like the thousandth time today, worrying her green haired friend, "He hasn't transferred it yet because my body isn't ready for it. I just thought you deserved to know is all." "Well, I guess I can only accept that, and hey it means I'll have some actual competition when I get into U.A, so that's gonna be fun." Izuku's eyes widened at Senji's statement, before his eyes started to water, "S-Senji....." the monkey tailed girl crossed her arms in a thinking pose, "But, if you're gonna do this, you're gonna have to do this right. And I got just the right stuff to do that!" Senji went back into the warehouse, with Izuku following close behind, "Uh, Akari All Might already has me on a training regimen. I don't think giving me a new one will-" "I never said I was gonna give you a new one. I'm just gonna work around his, and give you something that should help in strengthening your body." Senji, after searching on the upper levels on the warehouse, tossed down what looked like wrist and leg bands down to Izuku. As the lanky teen tried and failed to catch them, he saw the four bands each make a crack on the floor, which made him freak out slightly.

 As the lanky teen tried and failed to catch them, he saw the four bands each make a crack on the floor, which made him freak out slightly

(The arm bands)