#7: Back to school

Hey umm. There's swearing in this, but I tried to sensor it as best as I could, hehe. So now you know there's gonna be swears in this. Sorry guys, if you want to stop reading here it's fine, I understand. Anyways, if you're still here, enjoy!!! 💕💕💕
Bowser
That stupid girl. She left me a black eye and a week's worth of detention because she's 'a good student' and 'she must have been really pissed to have attacked you Bowser'. I stood in front of the school in anger, knowing that I'd have to do something to get back at her.
I stalked in and glared at the freshmen and sophomore who looked my way, while the others were smart and avoided me in any way possible.
Bunch of morons... I'll show them... I arrived at my locker and saw the Wah twins being their crazy selves. And not too far back was...
The new kid. That weird exchange student who seemed so excited to befriend Luigi and Boo of all people.
"Wario, Waluigi, come here," I snapped. The two jumped and came towards me, confused.
"What's up, Bowser," Wario asked.
"You see that exchange student?" I replied darkly, motioning to him behind my lackeys' backs.
"The one who seems so bent on talking to Luigi?" Waluigi asked, turning behind him. Speaking of the nerd, he had accidentally walked over to the blond-haired new kid and was now being subsided to a conversation as Boo scowled angrily.
"Yeah. I'm bored and need to let out some anger," I said. "So?"
The boys looked at each other and grinned before Waluigi spoke up: "Of course."
Rosalina
"Sooo are you free this weekend?" Peach asked Daisy and I as she took out her notebook and pencil case from her school bag.
"I am," Daisy said. "Unless my tutor decides to plan the first lesson then."
"I'm free... other than the fact that I'm buying some items on Saturday," I replied softly, playing with the bounding on my folder.
"Great! Because I'm having a back to school party on Sunday! It starts at 6, and it ends at 11, but you can leave earlier Rosie, I know how your dad is!" she laughed happily.
"Okay, I'll ask him tonight... I'll get back to you tomorrow..." I said with a smile.
"Haha! Great!" Daisy exclaimed excitedly. "Okay, then it's settled! When I meet my tutor later today I'll make sure to tell him not to make it this Saturday!"
"That's perfect," Peach agreed. "Okay, well, see you later Rosie!"
"Bye girls!..." I waved before leaving.
Boo
Boredom. Like, I'm dying right now. Goddammit that Peasley kid never shuts up. I sighed.
"Look. Peasley, was it? We have history now, and we have to go," I said.
Luigi nodded. "Y-Yeah... b-but uhh... what do you have?" he asked.
"Oh! Umm, wait let me check!" Peasley exclaimed happily. "Wait, lemme just look... I get this confused... it's different than the BeanBean kingdom's school schedules."
"Oh, I can help, i-if you want?" Luigi suggested.
I leaned against a locker and waited for the two to do whatever it was they were doing. To be honest, I was surprised that Luigi had tried to help. But... what the heck, I was confused.
"Look at that!" Luigi spoke up without a hint of a stammer.
"What is it?" I asked, looking over.
Oh for frick's sake—
"You have the same classes as Boo and I!" Luigi looked at Peasley and the blond-haired boy smiled excitedly. "That's pretty cool."
"Well isn't that nice!" I froze.
"Oh come ON!" I snapped, turning to face Bowser and the moron twins. "What the f*** do you guys want now? It's too early for your dumb@$$ery!"
"Ah ah ah, language," Bowser said with a smirk. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Peasley looking a little pissed and Luigi looking absolutely terrified.
"English, moron. Move, we have classes," I scowled before grabbing Luigi and Peasley's wrist and shouldering past Thing 1 and Thing 2. "And leave us alone, please!" I yelled from across the hall before pulling the other two sophomores with me to History class.
"Wow." I turned to see a stunned, but rather impressed, Peasley and a worried Luigi.
"What?" I asked before sighing. "I'm sorry, I'm just... a bit annoyed with those jerks. Class is this way."
"Okay, captain, remind me not to mess with you," Peasley laughed.
"Oh Haha, yeah, I'll remind you," I huffed before walking over to History class with them.
DK
"Uneventful. Boring. Dumb. Worthless," Violet grumbled. She played with her hair as she grumbled under her breath. I frowned and glared at her, shushing her. The teacher was speaking about rules and how we could gain extra points, and I found this interesting.
"Yeah, Vi, shut up," another guy called Jacob hushed.
"Whatever, fine," Violet grumbled before quieting down.
"I missed a part, what's happening Mike," Jay asked the boy behind him. Mike looked up with his brown eyes and frowned, his nearly-black long hair bouncing from the movement.
"Focus, Jayjay, you need this info. Look in the front," Mike said.
"Fine," Jay sighed.
"And don't go and ask Simon either," Mine warned.
"Okay, Okay, sorry," Jay said before looking back to the front of the class.
This was honestly the most eventful my classes got. Otherwise, it was pretty boring. Unless Jay and Violet got into dumb arguments, that was fun to watch.
"And that's all you need to know," Ms Kamek, the science teacher, finished. "Since you all already knew most of this you guys should be fine, just make sure to come talk to me if you have questions about the extra credit."
"Yes Miss," the others droned. I just nodded.
"Good, now, let the class start."
THIS PHYSICALLY HURT SO MUCH. I was going through so much writer's block, and I tried, and tried, but I couldn't think of anything. But I managed to finish this so uhh please take it. I'm surprised it went up to 900 words, but I tried for you guys! Again, sorry for the swears, but uhh, using 'frick' and 'shoot' in these situations didn't sound right. Also, Mike, Jay, Violet and Simon are my OCs, and I realized DK was the only character in senior year whoops. Anyways, if you have any ideas please share them! You can share them in a comment or DM them to me as well, and just ask if you want to see a picture of how the characters look! Thank you for reading, and have a great day/afternoon/night!!! 💕💕💕