#2: Classes... Start!!!

Peach
School. Ugh. To be honest, I can't say that since everyone at this school adores me, and why wouldn't they? I'm beautiful, sweet, and have my priorities straight! This leads to my absolute popularity.
I entered the huge building. Immediately I rushed to the cafeteria to get my schedule. This would also give me my locker, and then I'd be able to see if my best friend Daisy would have the one neighbouring mine. I was pretty early so the line wasn't that long, luckily. I got at the end of the line and noticed that the girl in front of me had long platinum blond hair, just like...
"Rosalina!" I exclaimed happily. My friend turned to look at me and smiled.
"Hi there, Peach..." she said, fixing her bang.
"OMG I've missed you!" I squealed, hugging her. Rosalina was a year younger than me, but I took her under my wing last year due to her growing popularity. Now we're besties!
"So how was Sarasaland?" she asked me, hugging back.
I pulled away as I answered, "It was awesome! The weather was so hot though, but there was a pool at the hotel my family was staying at, luckily..."
"At least you had fun!" Rosie replied happily. I nodded.
"Next!" Mr. Goomba, the geography teacher I had last year, called. He was, of course, wearing his signature brown suit.
"Umm, Rosalina Star," Rosie said softly, turning away from me.
"Hmmm here you go," Mr. Goomba replied, handing her the schedule. "You should be called down for the photos sometime this week. Have a nice day."
Rosalina nodded and left.
"Oh, Peach, my star student! How are you?" the teacher asked, smiling as he looked through the stack of schedules.
"I'm great, thank you. How was your summer?"
"Tiring. Apparently a lot of the Sophomores this year are going to be difficult..."
"I know a few that aren't as bad, don't worry," I promised.
"Of course. Hopefully I get the class that has the least of the crazy ones." He handed me my schedule. "Have a nice day!"
"You too, Mr. Goomba!" I replied cheerily before going over to Rosalina.
"What locker to you have?" she asked.
"C-2028, you?"
She smiled. "C-2029."
"Great I'm next to you! Now to know if Daisy is too!" I squealed excitedly. "Let's go find her!"
"Okay, just don't run, you could get hurt," Rosie warmed before we walked off.
Boo
8:34. Great. Just have to get my stupid schedule now. I'm dying to know if Luigi and I have any classes together. Otherwise, well, school will be absolute hell.
I got my schedule after waiting for 15 minutes. The first thing I had was homeroom, and I knew I didn't have that with my one and only friend. Okay, it's 8:49, and homroom's at 9:10. I just have to find my locker, then find Luigi and Mario, and my work here is done. I looked around and mapped my surroundings. The B foyer. That made my life easier since that's where my locker was. I quickly spotted it and went over to the metal case that I would love to die in, but instead I just threw my schoolbag in after taking my pencil case and notebook.
Now to find Luigi. I turned around and spotted the line to buy locks. Knowing Mario, he'd probably broken the one he had last year again, so I went over to it. Sure enough I found the brothers in line, and Luigi mumbling to himself. That was easy.
I walked over to my best friend and placed myself in front of him. "Yo," I said. Luigi jumped and looked up at me startled.
"Oh, B-Boo, h-hey," he stammered. I waved at Mario and he waved back.
"Did you find your locker?" he asked me.
I nodded and pointed back to it. "B-1152," I said.
"I'm at B-1134," Luigi said.
"I'm right next to him, unsurprisingly," Mario replied with a smile. "Oh it's my turn."
I took out my schedule and looked at Luigi. "Please tell me we have classes together."
"I Uh... think," Luigi said quietly, taking his own schedule out from inside his sketchpad thing.
"We have at least one class a day, the most being all four periods on Thursdays and Tuesdays," I said. "Nice."
Luigi smiled. "Umm, so we have Math... Geo... History... French..."
"English and Gym. That's good, it's 6 out of 10."
"So, you two kids done checking your schedules?" Mario asked as he cans back, holding his lock in his hand. I nodded.
"How many?" he asked.
"6," I said.
"Out of ten? Cool," Mario said. "You got lucky." I shrugged and checked my watch.
"It's 9:00," I said.
"R-right! H-homeroom!" Luigi exclaimed nervously as he started to leave. "See you in Math Boo!"
"See ya later, kid," Mario laughed as he followed his younger brother to their first class. I rolled my eyes but waved to them before heading to class A-230.
Huh. Well I'm actually quite proud of this one, although I'll put characters we haven't yet met in the next ones. So... yeah. Thanks for reading!!!