#4: Breakout

Toad
I went over to my sister's table when I saw her and stopped. Boo groaned, clearly done with something.
"Don't be rude," Luigi hissed to him. I laughed.
"Hey everyone," I said. Luigi waved to me.
"Hey Toad, what's up?" Toadette replied.
"Can I... you know... sit with you guys..?" I asked.
Luigi looked to Boo, who rolled his eyes.
"Fine," the raven-haired boy said. "Come on."
Yoshi came to over and waved at me. "Hey, I'm gonna need Birdo for the project," he said.
"Sure, take her," Toadette replied. "If it's for the project, go ahead."
"Ok, thanks," he said with a grin before waiting for Birdo to clean up and follow. Once they were gone, I sat down next to my twin and looked at her.
"How was class?" I asked.
"It's was fine. Well, as good as the first day on a Monday can get," she replied.
"Mine was okay. There's some new exchange student or whatever..." Boo said. "He gets annoying. Kept going around and talking to me."
"That can't be so bad," I said. Both Boo and Luigi looked at me, although one looked annoyed and the other terrified. "That's right. Sorry."
"It's fine," Luigi said, looking down nervously.
"Well well well," a voice said. An extremely familiar voice that caused Luigi's face to go white, my blood to run cold, and Toadette to grit her teeth. "Look who's here!"
"Ugh, not you guys," Toadette snapped. "Go away."
"Now, is that any way to talk to someone older than you?" the boy said, his teeth sharp as ever. Luigi's eyes darted to Bowser's wrist bracelets.
"I swear he sharpens that..." I murmured.
"Yes, it is a way to talk to an annoying... whatever you are," my sister snapped.
"Go away," Boo said, glaring daggers at Bowser. The Wah twins, as they called themselves, tensed. The effect Boo had on people was awesome.
Bowser glared back. "Why are you all so rude? Can't I have a conversation with you?" he placed his hand in the table, startling Luigi.
"Conversations are things you have about simple things," Toadette snapped. "Even if that may be a bad description, I'm not having a 'conversation' with you or your little followers."
"Sheesh Dettie chill," I whispered.
"Well," Bowser said with a smirk. "Little Miss Know-it-all here has a point. She's too scared isn't she?"
"Of course she is! She's so terrified she's shaking!" Wario snickered.
Toadette was indeed shaking, but out of rage. I tried to calm her down, but she instead suddenly sprang up and attacked Bowser.
Daisy
"Uuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhhh" I groaned.
"What is it this time, Dai?" Rosie asked, her bright turquoise eyes looking at me worriedly.
"I need a stupid tutor!" I whined, plopping down at a cafeteria table. "Because I didn't learn my stupid classes correctly..."
"Well, maybe you could talk about it with Mario?" Peach suggested, taking a bite out of her sandwich. "He knows pretty much everyone at this school. He could suggest someone for you!"
"I guess... I just hope I won't have to pay," I grumbled. "I'm hopelessly broke."
"Then get a job," Peach said. "Or ask your parents to lend you some."
"I don't want to! What if they interfere with my soccer practice or whatever?!"
"Then don't do anything and risk having to double," Peach deadpanned.
"Fine, I'll talk to Mario," I sighed just as we heard a surprised scream. Peach, Rosie and I looked up in shock to see Bowser get attacked by Toadette.
"What the- Toadette! Stop!" Her twin brother was screaming at her, with a shocked Wario and Waluigi staring. There was a raven-haired boy standing there looking extremely smug, and next to him a brown-haired boy with a green turtleneck who looked like he was about to faint.
I ran over to them and pulled Toadette off of Bowser. As much as that jerk deserved it, I didn't want the small Sophomore girl to get suspended.
"Let me go! I'll kill him I swear!" she yelled.
"The hell is wrong with you?!" Peach yelled to Toadette. "Why'd you attack him?!"
"He's a jerk! He's a frickin jerk!" Toadette snapped.
I went over to the two boys, especially because I didn't want the brown-haired one to faint on the spot.
"You Guys Okay?" I asked.
"Yeah," the raven-haired said. "But..." He looked to his friend, concerned. "Dunno bout Luigi."
"Can I know your names?" I asked. "In case the principal asks?"
"I'm Boo, that's Luigi," Boo replied.
"Okay, nice to meet you. Luigi? Are you..?"
I simply got a squeak of sheer terror from him.
"I'll bring him to the nurse's office," Boo replied. I nodded and watched them leave before going back to the fight.
Mario
I came back from the principal's office when Diddy Kong ran up to me.
"The... the.... Bowser! Toadette jumped on him and Luigi was really freaked out!" the Sophomore exclaimed nervously.
"Okay, Okay, where?" I asked.
"The cafeteria," DK replied, arriving behind his younger brother.
"Yeah! But Boo's bringing Luigi to the nurse's office and we need someone to calm things down!" Diddy exclaimed.
"I might just make things worse, if Bowser's there," I grumbled.
"It's fine, the girls are taking care of it," DK said.
"Maybe go tell the principal. Or better yet, go see Luigi, make sure he's okay!" Diddy suggested. "Explain to the nurse what happened, you know?"
"Right, I'll check on Luigi," I said. "The lunch monitors should tell the principal, with all the commotion that was probably caused."
"Okay! See you later, Mario!" Diddy Kong exclaimed. I nodded and ran off to the principal's office.
So uhh I added Mario's part just so we could meet DK and Diddy Kong.... I guess...? Anyways, I may put more Peasley next chapter, along with DK. Unless you have suggestions. Have a nice day/afternoon/night!
P.S.: if any of you want to see pictures of the characters, just ask!