#5:Math Class

I had Math third, which was perfectly fine with me. Math was one of my strongest subjects and I loved it.
"Boo?" the teacher called. I perked up at the sound of the quiet boy's name. So he was in this class too?
"Anyone know where Boo is?" Mr Spiney grumbled, annoyed.
"At the nurse's office, sir," a small tan boy piped up. "With Luigi, sir."
"And why is that?"
"There was a fight in the cafeteria and... you know, it's a fight," the boy said.
Oh boy, a fight? I hope they're okay... I thought worriedly.
"And you are?" the teacher asked.
"Diddy Kong," the boy said.
"Thank you, Diddy Kong," Mr Spiney said.
"No problem sir," Diddy said with a grin.
"Sorry we're late sir," Boo said as he entered the class, not looking in a hurry whatsoever.
"It's okay, I got the explanation. Just sit down, please." Boo looked around and found two seats in the back right next to each other.
"Okay. Thank you for understanding sir," Boo replied before heading to the back of the class. The boy I'd seen him sitting with followed, fidgeting and averting his gaze from anyone. I figured that was Luigi.
"Okay, well, that was it," Mr Spiney said. "So now, is like you all to know; the fight that occurred in the cafeteria has been taken care of. That's all."
I glanced back to Boo, and he looked fine. So why was he at the nurse's office? I looked to the brown-haired boy next to him. Luigi was fidgeting and pale, seemingly terrified. I placed the reason to be him and looked back to the teacher, who was explaining once more.
I wrote down the materials and then looked up.
"Okay, So I need to know who you all are," Mr Spiney said. "So we'll play some game I guess."
"Like what?" Diddy asked.
"Like you guys introduce yourselves and say something about you, and then you have to remember at least ten names and memorize the people's faces. After that, free time or whatever, I don't really care." Mr Spiney looked around and pointed Boo's friend. "We'll start with you."
"I-I Umm..." he stammered. "M-my name is Uh... L-Luigi a-and...." Boo looked at him, urging him to on. "I-I draw when I-I g-g-get stressed... w-which is all the t-time I guess..." He quickly looked down, his face a look of terror and embarrassment.
"Well, I'm Boo, and I hate social interaction. Sorry not sorry," Boo said.
The class went around. I memorized everyone's names, and kept looking back to the two boys in the back. Finally it was my turn.
"Umm, well, hi! My name is Peasley, and I'm sure none of you have seen me before today. Well, that's because I'm an exchange student from the Beanbean Kingdom and I'll be here for the year," I said happily before looking to Diddy, who was sitting next to me.
"I'm Diddy Kong, and I love talking and making friends! Like seriously people tell me it's impossible to shut me up and to get me speechless," he chattered.
"Wario's the name, I have a twin brother, have a nice day," Wario said with a yawn. I looked back to see Boo sticking his tongue out at Wario and Luigi quietly telling him to stop while trying to hold back a smile.
"Ok well, go around now," Mr Spiney said. "I'm Mr Spiney and I'm a teacher who hates school. So expect a lot of free time. And I don't care if you do your work or not, as long as you don't fail your tests I don't care."
Everyone got up and I went over to Boo and Luigi, who were the only ones still sitting.
"You're Boo and I have you in my Spanish class," I said. "And you're Luigi, right?"
"U-U-Ummm..." Luigi stammered. He simply nodded before grabbing a pencil and a sketch pad. So he was nervous.
"Yes, I'm Boo, and you're Peasley. Have a nice day," he said, looking down. He hated social interaction, I got it. I left them to themselves, making myself a mental reminder to talk to them again.
I started to leave when I saw something that caught my eye. I turned back and went behind Luigi to look at his sketchbook.
"You're joking me. You drew that?" I asked, awed. Luigi looked back to me awkwardly, and nodded.
"I-I know... i-it's horrible, isn't it..." he murmured.
"Horrible? No way!" I laughed. "That's awesome! It's so detailed and beautiful."
"Weren't you leaving?" Boo asked. Luigi glared at him.
"Well, I guess, but if it's okay with you Luigi..." I started. He looked at me, nervous. "Could I look at your book?"
"I-I.... no... it's... no, s-Sorry..." He squeaked. I nodded.
"Okay, thanks. Could you show me some other drawings?" I asked, hopeful.
Luigi looked to Boo, and they seemed to have a silent conversation. He finally nodded and opened up his sketchbook to a random page.
"Oh my god is that the Beanish Empire?!" I exclaimed. Luigi looked at me in surprise, then realization dawned on him, and he nodded.
"I Uh... really wanna go there..." he murmured.
"Awesome! Hey, I have a ton of photos and videos! So if you want I could-" I was cut off when a girl I remembered as Toadette walked over.
"Hi! Peasley, right?" she asked.
"Yep! And it's Toadette?" I replied.
"Yep!" she responded. "It's great to know you're fitting in! Although you might wanna talk to other people a bit."
"Why?" I asked.
"Luigi. Can I explain," she asked the brown haired boy. He nodded and Toadette grinned. "Well, you see, Luigi has anxiety. And if he talks to a new person for too long he can get a nervous breakdown. And he looks extremely stressed already. He can't really talk to new people."
"Yeah, so leave," Boo hissed.
"And also Boo looks like he's ready to attack you, so just go," Toadette finished.
"Okay, thanks for the info. Have a nice day guys!" I said before leaving happily.
Holy Order of the Mackerel I just noticed this is the second update of the day XD
Well this entire chapter is dedicated to Peasley because I love him and he deserves more love and recognition. He's my favourite character after Luigi and just... there aren't enough fan fictions with him. So that is my explanation for this entire chapter being only him. Anyways, have a great day/afternoon/night!