°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

When Taehyung got there, Junghae immediately got out of the car and run towards the rock as the waves was hitting it. There Was Jungkook standing there holding a bouquet of flowers.

Taehyung sigh and went to follow Junghae and then Jungkook turn around.

"Hi." Jungkook said and smile slightly at Tae.

"Hello Jungkook." Taehyung said as he smile sadly and a bit sheepishly.

Jungkook sigh. "Taehyung, I'm sorry for what I've done this a couple of months. Sorry if I hurt you in anyway and... I'm sorry for falling in love with your cou-" Jungkook said And Taehyung force a smile even though he knows he was hurting a million, trillion times before. He knows his heart shattered.But this was what Jungkook wants, this was What his love one wants.

Happiness.

And if that Happiness is found in someone not him.

Then his willing to let go.

Thats how much he love Jungkook.

"Its ok, Jungkook I understand." Taehyung said.

Jungkook smile brighter and walk towards Tzurur who was behind Taehyung all Along.

"Tzuru, I... Well I... Do-don't know... How To say this... But... From the moment that, You walk infront of that door, From the moment I open it... Saw An angel That I thought came from the sky. I knew it was a sign... I sign for me to like you..." Jungkook said as he gave the flower to Tzuru who blush and smilling Happily.

"I like you Tzuru Very much." Jungkook said.

"I like you too Jungkook." Tzuru said and smile.

"Let me correct that, I'm not Jungkook." Jungkook said.

Tzuru blink once. And Taehyung was taken back.

"Huh?" Tzuru said.

"Let me introuduce my self Me Lady, I Jeon Jungyeon the first Born out of the twin son's of Jeon Jungna and Jeon Yeoneuk who is Properly here standing infront of you and asking.... Can I court me lady?" Jungyeon said and kiss Tzuru's hand.

Tzuru blush and giggle. "Wait!? Wait!? Your saying Your not Jungkook?" Tzuru said.

"Yes, You can Call me Jungyeon. Or Maybe Jungyeon Oppa." Jungyeon said smilling.

Tzuru laugh. "This is not what I am Expecting." Tzuru said.

"wait? If your not Jungkook then whe-" Taehyung said and suddenly he felt a pair of cold cooling hands blocking his eyes.

Someone whispher to his ear making his whole body shiever. "Guess who is it Taetae~"

Taehyung slowly remove the hand and turn back to see a cute bunny smiling towards him. "Miss me Tae?" Jungkook said and smile.

"No? Your really are Jungkook!? I mean My Jungkook!?" Taehyung ask.

"Your Jungkook Tae." Jungkook said and pull Taehyung on a kiss.

Taehyung was shock at first but he kiss back. Savoring this moment. He misses Jungkook, every part of him. Specially the lips, the kiss. Taehyung let all his emotion, his missing Jungkook go on that Kiss.

When they broke up they look at each other eyes.

"I'm back Taetae." Jungkook smile.
"Welcome back My love." Taehyung said.

And Both Smiled.

"Well then, I guess Everybody had an Happy ending." Jungyeon said.

"Tae. I'm sorry for what my Hyung did ever to you. He just want to find out who you really are, and if you deserve me. Thats why he act as me to see how much you love me." Jungkook said. And Taehyung eyes widden.

"Ah-Ah... I... I.." Taehyung start to feel Anxious until someone put a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't sweat kid! You passed. I mean, how can't you? You literary dodge a bullet for Me, thinking I was Jungkook. You also Told me, Your willing to give Jungkook's happiness no matter. And I guess its an enough proof. To prove to me that worth it, To be My potential future brother in law." Jungyeon said .

"Hyung! Were not gonna married yet!" Jungkook yelled.

" Who said you can't?" Jungyeon said.

Jungkook smile. "Thank you Hyung." Jungkook said.

"Anything for you Kookie. Now go and Show Taehyung the ocean, and I'll take my princess to date. " Jungyeon said and took Tzuru's hand and smile.

"Shall we?" Jungyeon ask.

"We shall." Tzuru said and walk away.

"You two might be twins, but you two act differently." Syvell said to Jungyeon.

Jungyeon shrug. "Were different from the start Syvell. And Its Normal." Jungyeon said and Syvell smile.

"I guess it is." Syvell said.

"Taehyung? I want to show you something and Pls don't freak out." Jungkook said.

Taehyung nodded.

And from that moment, Taehyung belived that not all Fairy Tales are tales. If your different then its normal.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy