Chapter 14

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook was tooo to get up because he want to skip class to don't see Taehyung for the whole day but he knows Jin would scold him like a nagging mother so he decided to get up and fix hisself, like taking a bath and etc. Once he was done he went down stairs.

Jungkook see Jin look so happy while preparing breakfast so Jungkook smile too and sit down.

"You look happy Hyung?" Jungkook ask.

"Oh Kookie~ I was just happy can I not be?" Jin said.

"Well your happiness is out of this earth Hyung." Jungkook said chuckle.

"Oh well~ I'm just happy." Jin said

"Because of your Date yesterday?" Jungkoook said.

Jin blush, Jungkook smirk.

"Got cha! Hyung," Jungkook said.

"Ok, Ok~ I enjoy our dinner last night. It was ah~ Romantic." Jin said as he was day dreaming.

"How come you never told me you have a boyfriend?" Jungkook said.

"No, He isn't Its just... I like him but he doesn't know that. I don't want to confess because there are two factors." Jin said and sigh sadly.

"What are they?" Jungkook ask.

"One, I don't want our friendship to be awkward if I confess, and Two I don't't want him to love me because I love him. I want him to love me because I'm me. Love me because he don't have reason to love me." Jin said.

"Hu? Its complicated nut I get it. Its like your giving but never receiving." Jungkook said as he was thinking.

"Exactly." Jin said.

"But, it is hurt that you were just Gonna be in the friends Zone.?"

"It is, But if he loves me I'm sure he will confess to me because he loves me. Buut If not I'll try to be happy when he is happy too."

"Your too nice Jin-Hyung, and I'm thankful for that." Jungkook smile sincerely.

"Aish, Kid you shouldn't known things like this"

Jungkook pouted.

"I'm not a kid Jin-Hyung."

"I know, but your tii innocent I don't want to corrupt your head." Jin said.

"Oh, Jin-Hyung." Jungkook chuckle.

"Oh sya, Go ahead and eat your breakfast or you'll be late." Jin said.

"Ok Jin Hyung. Thank you." Jungkook said.

"Your always welcome kookie." Jin said and smile.

After that Jungkook say goodbye to Jin and left as he wa;lk towards the school. He immediately went to his classroom to see his sit was occupied by a girl but Taehyung wasn't there so he decided to grab a sit far from behind and sat there.But as he saw his desk had spider crawling he flinch and back up.

Only for Jungkook's back against someone chest. Jungkook didn't look at that someone but he already know who was it, it was his enemy. He knew it from the smell, and from the arms that is wrap around his waist.

Taehyung strong hands quickly wrapped his hand around Jungkook waist to force him to stay in position.

Jungkook immediately stood still as Taehyung smirked down at the male, quickly taking in his sweet scent. Jungkook didn't know why he was letting him do this but when did he know was..