Chapter 52

3rd person's pov

"Are you sure you will be ok Jungkook?" Syvell said as she was the one who'sdriving the car.Obviously Yugeum can't drive beside he can't even walk properly.

"Yes Noona. I'm sure." Jungkook said.

Currently Syvell drove them towards a large Cliff. They are currently standing on the large cliff and facing the ocean the three of them.

"I'll come with you. Whats the plan?" Syvell ask.

"Go and Get the thrown Back." Yugeum said.

"I like where this is going." Syvell said.

"Is it Hobi-hyung gonna look for you?" Jungkook said.

"Nah, I texted that horse and said I'll be gone For the rest of the weeks I didn't ask his reply so ..." Syvell said and shrug it.

Jungkook and chuckle. "Ok lets go." Jungkook said.

He then the three of them jump towards the ocean.Once they went on the ocean they immediately wait for their tail to be revealed and then they smile.They started swimming on the beautiful ocean.

With the dolphins swimming along with them, the fishes and and those Corals look do beautifully. They manage to play and swim between Rocks formation who is looking beatifully.

Jungkook misses this feeling, the feeling of the ocean hitting him. Seeing the beautiful colorful ocean that glows like glitters.The Fishes who is swimming happily.

He misses everything on the ocean, He misses the group of mantarays travelling and following the current. He misses everything.

"Ah, Its been a while since I have a real swim Like this." Syvell said happily as they didn't realize that they were already on the deeper portion of the water.

"Yeah, I miss It too. Its been a while since I swim this deep" Jungkook said happily.

"Well Jungkook do You still know the way towards the Realm?" Yugeum ask.

"Yeah." Jungkook said.

"Race you there?" Yugeum said.

"I'm on!" Jungkook said and then they got into a position and then started to race. They travell from each rock to rock, from corals to corals and fishes follow them. They went deeper and happily swim once more.

They pass through this beautiful Tunnel filled with beautiful corals and go deeper until when they went towards the edge their they saw a path, a clear ocean with no rocks formation but just deep water alone. There is this large Statue of someone who is holding a trident and in that Trident there is this water like portal with pink color. Jungkook was way familiar with his portal so he stops for a moment and suddenly got nervous.

"You ok?" Yugeum ask.

"Its been a while since I came here." Jungkook said.

"Hey, I too didn't come here for more than a years. I admit that I'm nervous too but, were already here." Syvell said

"Beside were here For you Jungkook." Yugeum said.

Jungkook sigh and smile at Yugeum and Syvell. "Lets go then." Jungkook said and they nod.

They swim together towards the portal and what they saw was mesmerizing.

Corals that was beautiful and colorful enough. And Also it was lage enough for them to live with.