Chapter 34

3rd pErson's pov

Jungkook wake up feeling a very wonderful warmth in his side. He doesn't know but he like this perhaps pillow so he cuddle next to it closely and felt the warmth. But suddenly he heard the pillow make a sound so he slowly open his eyes and saw that his Face is Inches away from Taehyung sleeping face.

Jungkook blush but he smile, he slowly brought his finger towards Taehyung's cheek to careless it ever so softly. The way Taehyung's face was perfect, God Too perfect was taking Jungkook breath away. And If Jungkook to correct, Taehyung's lips were soft.

Of being 2 months together, Taehyung only give Jungkook a peck and never kiss him in a passionate way. Because Taehyung thinks, that those lips were innocent for something so lewd.

But for Jungkook, he was find with anything. He was glad that Taehyung take things slowly, maybe Taehyung isn't playing with him anymore. Taehyung was serious.

Jungkook frown when he hit that thought.

Taehyung was serious.
And his not.

He knows someday he needed to leave Taehyung because he isn't normal being.

Jungkook close his eyes and sigh. "I should probably Stop before everything goes to hurt." Jungkook said.

"Don't stop baby. You can keep admiring me as long as you wanted." Taehyung said

Jungkook open his eyes wide and let his gaze towards Taehyung who was smirking. Jungkook blush.

"Your awake the whole time!?" Jungkook yelled a bit.

"Yes Baby! I'm a wake." Taehyung said and smirk.

Jungkook hit Taehyung's chest playfully. "Stupid, I hate you!" Jungkook said and attempt to move but Taehyung held him close. They met their eyes and they start to fall deeply at those stares.

"Your eyes really do look like the stars in the universe." Taehyung said as he careless Jungkook's cheek that is Pink.

"Shut up, Yours are too. They are beautiful." Jungkook said.

"I know, Thats why I knew your fall for me." Taehyung said with a smirk.

"Your really think Highly of yourself Devil." Jungkook said and roll his eyes.

"And Your cute when your annoyed." Taehyung said and kiss his cheek.

Jungkook blush. "Lets get up, its already late in the morning." Jungkook said and still embarrass.

"But I want to sleep some more." Taehyubg whine and tightly hold Jungkook.

"But Taetae, this room isn't just my room. Its Jin-hyung too. If I were Jin-hyung and walk in to a shared room with my roomate that is cuddling with his lover. I'll walk out and leave the two alone. Isn't that like we are forbidding Jin-hyung to walk in to his own room?" Jungkook said

"Good Point, Next time lets stay at my place. I have my own room and Namjoon hyung won't just walk in, and if he did I would love to kill him." Taehyung said and chuckled.

"Bad Taetae." Jungkook said and twist Taehyung's right ear

"Ayah! ayah! That hurts." Taehyung said.

Jungkook laugh a bit before he sat up and stretch. "I'll go and take a bath." Jungkook said and walk towards the wooden closet.

"Let me go with you!" Taehyung said.

"Shut Up!" Jungkook said and blush as he run out of the room and went towards the bathroom with his clothes and towel.

Taehyung chuckle a little and start to stretch hisself and went out to the room. He walk towards the kitchen and saw Jin was there and happily humming a tune.

"Good Morning Jin-hyung." Taehyung greeted.

"Good Morning too Tae, By the way where's Jungkook?" Jin ask.

"He'd took a bath." Taehyung said.

"I see." Jin said.

"By the way, Namjoon-Hyung and you? How it goes?" Taehyung said.

Jin smile widely. "Yeah, Its fine." Jin said.

"Any problem? Now that Namjoon-hyung is actually working with some female singer " Taehyung said.

"I know, He brought me to his work once. But I was never bother. I admit that I'm jealous but when Joonie saw me. He smile to me like I was a special Person, like I was more than anybody in that studio. I was happy. Namjoon too said he would like if I could Hear his music, isn't he too sweet?" Jin said like his day dreaming.

"Woah, This is the first time I heard someone Commented nicely with Hyung.  " Taehyung said.

"Well yeah, he is." Jin said and smile.

"What are you guys talking?" Jungkook said as he walk towards the Kitchen.

"Oh my god Kookie. You look hot, beautiful and for most you smell nice Are you seducing me right now?" Taehyung said smirking.

Jungkook smack Tae's head and roll his eyes. "Stupid Taetae." Jungkook said and sat down beside Tae.

"That hurts you know." Taehyung said.

"It should, Other wise I would not do it" Jungkook said.

"Well atleast your cute." Taehyung said and chuckle.

Jungkook blush. "Don't ca-call me cute!" Jungkook said

"Aw~ My beloved Kookie is actually Shuttering. Cute." Taehyung said and pinch his cheek.

"Tae! I told you don't pinch my cheek! I'm  not a bunny who you can just Do that!" jungkook yelled a bit.

"But you are a bunny."Taehyung said and whine.

"Tae!" Jungkook said.

"You two, do Look sweet at each other. This is gonna be great if you two be married." Jin said and smile.

"Your right! I should propose to you my love." Taehyung said and held Jungkook's hand together.

"Shut up, Its too soon. Beside... " Jungkook said and look down.

Beside, We can't be together. You and I are different.

.Taehyung gently put his hand on Jungkook's chin and make it look up. "Beside what?" Taehyung was a bit worried.

"Nothing, its just that we are too different I guess-I mean... Its still early, I guess." Jungkook said and smile sheepishly.

Jin notice this, he knows what Jungkook is talking about the fact its Different.

"Enough with this dram your having, shouldn't you guys go out maybe spend time in the park?" Jin said.

Jungkook smile. "Yeah, I still want to race Taehyung here in a bike race in the Park. Last time he won, but now I'm sure I'm gonna beat your ass." Jungkook said feeling proudly.

"Game on." Taehyung said.

"before you go, you guys should eat first ok." Jin said.

"Sure, who would miss your delicious food." Taehyung said happily.

"I sometimes think That I'm more older than you because of your childishness." Jungkook said but deep inside he found it cute.

Taehyung whines. "Shut up." Taehyung said.

Jungkook just chuckled.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for reading.
hope you enjoy 😊😊😊