Finishing School

2 more months of school I took my exams to finish my courses and Graduating. Kimbella has been begging me to stay with her and her 2 year old. I've Been saying no but I let her change my mind.

I come back to Atlanta. (At the airport me and Kim get into an argument because I was frustrated my plane was late for 4hours). My mom picks me up from the airport and is driving me to Kimbella's house

Mom: Are you sure you wanna live with her or did you let her talk to you into it

Kia: I wanna do it

Mom: I have a bad feeling about her baby just be careful

Kia: okay mom as we pull up

I txt Kimbella and said that I was outside. Kimbella comes outside and has an attitude helps me with my bags. I kiss my mom bye and walk into her house and it's empty.(She just moved into a one bed room house)

I put my bags in a closet and there's and air mattress on the bed and her baby is in the bed. She takes me to the living room. And we talk about baby's Nd her baby. She's want to get me pregnant but I told her no. ( I started birth control when i went back to school she doesn't need to know that)

Xratedddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She grabs me by my throat Nd starts kissing me. Pulls off my clothes and fingers me while I was rubbing on her dick. I was so wet. She pushes me up against the wall lifts my leg up and sticks her dick in and I scream. I wrap my arms around her hard as she keeps going deeper Nd deeper. I pull her hair. She keeps her dick in me as she pulls me to the floor on top Nd I started riding her into as she screamed while cumin in me. I screamed as I came and squirted all on her stomach.

The next day we went to the store so I can buy stuff from store for the house. I got pots and pans, a microwave, curtain for the shower, towels and extra. As time went by Her child was horrible. Cussing, fighting, lying on me and just bad. She never really did anything to correct her behavior. She just ignored her.