Smutish

Xxx warning...

Xon picks me up still kissing me takes me to the couch, laying me down. Kissing up my neck, and sliding my shirt up past my stomach rubbing my nipples. I gasped. She pulls off my shirt. Sucking on my nipple and rubbing the other and switching to my other nipple. Placing hickies all over my neck titties and stomach. Rubbing my thighs, she opened them all looked in my eyes with so much lust. She wrapped my legs around her shoulders, picked me up on her shoulders and started eating my pussy.

Me. Baby I.I.I.I'm scared. This.this is so high (I moan)

Xon. That won't matter in a few minutes ma. Daddy is going to get that off yo mind.

She starts Licking every inch off my pussy. She suck her long tongue in my pussy. Tongue fucking me, making me scream grabbing her hair. I rock my hip back and forth and I cum on her face and chin. She place me back on the couch. I get up and push her on the couch. I kiss her, sucking my juices off her tongue and chin, while Pulling her shorts and boxers off. i put hickie all over her neck and chest.

Xon. Shitt ma you so fucking nasty. My beautiful slut.

I looked at her dick, she had it pierced at the tip and 6bars pierced through the front of her dick. I lick around the head of her 13in dick with a curve at the end and she moans softly. I slowly put her dick inch by inch At the back of my throat. She grunts, I get to the base, I bobbed my head up and down. I put my hand on her breast and rub her nipples.

Xon. Fuck ma. Please. Ughhh

Xon grabbed my head and started fucking my throat. I grabbed her balls and massaged them.

Xon. Ma imma nut. You want it in your mouth?

Me. (Grabbed her hips to say yes)

Xon. That's a good girl, you better swallow it all or I'm going to give. give you a punishment. (Grunting)

She nuts in my mouth. Slapping my face with her dick, after pulling it out my mouth.

Xon. Opening ma, let me see. (I opened my mouth, too see nothing was in my mouth) good girl. Stand up good girl.

I stand up she bends me over the couch, starts eating my ass

Me. Omg daddy.(I scream loud)

She tongue fucks my ass. I start screaming and coming from my ass.

Xon. You trust me baby girl (I shake my head yes, so full of lust) She pushes a vibrator in my ass then, Lines up her dick to my pussy

Xon. You want me to rush and put it in so it doesn't hurt that bad after you get comfortable?

Me. Yes daddy

Xon shoves all 13in inside of me.  I scream with tears in my eyes, lifting up. She wraps her arms around me. Whispering sweet nothings to me . Kissing my back and neck.

Xon. You okay baby? (I shake my head yes getting use to it) okay imma start okay baby.

She start pumping in me slow. I'm screaming feeling so dazed. I start throwing it back. She picks up the speed, grabbing my hands behind my back with one hand the other hand has a fist of my hair. I can't control my screams.

Me. Daddy I'm coming.

Xon. ma I want to come together so fucking hold it, into I say so you fucking slut

After a what seemed like forever

Xon. You wanna come on daddy's dick baby girl

Me. Yes please daddy, please I'll do what ever you want just let. Let. LET ME FUCKING CUM (I screamed)

Xon. That's what daddy wants to hear. Now cum on daddy's dick baby

I scream letting my orgasms ripping out of me. Xon grunts while filling me up.We stay like that for a while. Xon gets up and picks me up

Xon. Ma we not done. You know that right.

Me. (Nodding my head) I don't want it to be.

She picks me up with my legs over her arms, my arms wrapped around her neck. And start fucking me like I was on a swing. I scream and cry in pleasure. After she cums in me again. She puts me down on the couch laying me down on my side and pulling out the vibrator in my ass. Shovels her dick in my ass.

Xon.Just one more round baby. (Pulling my legs together, fucking from the back)I want to ruin you baby, nobody will every be able to make you feel like this ever. We are bonded now. I want you to be daddy's gf then wife. I don't want nobody touching you. You are my baby girl. I love you. I will protect you from any and everything. I will never let anybody else touch daddy's dick. I will be faithful, honest and treat you how you need to be treated.

I screamed.

Xon. You gotta cum baby?

Me. Yes daddy.

Xon. Beg for it baby. Let daddy hear you beg

Me. Please daddy please. I need to cum now. Now

Xon. Daddy can't hear you princess

Me. Daddy I love you so much. I promise I'll be good to you, just let me fucking cum!

Xon. That's what daddy wanted to hear my sweet baby girl. (Grunts) daddy is about to cum in yo ass. Right now. Cum for me.
My last orgasm came out of me. I passed out. I wake up to use taking a bubble bath with epson salt and oils

Xon. You okay ma.

Me. ( I nodded my head) yeah (weakly)

Xon.I meant what I said

Me. I know, I really do love you. I just thought it would be too soon.

Xon. It's never to soon ma (as she massaged my shoulders)

She washes me and herself and Carries me out the tub to the sink so we can brush our teeth. We finish and she dries me off and rubs lotion on me and lays me on her chest. We go to sleep