With a small laugh, Naruto placed his hands on the desk and pushed himself up.

He remembered who he was again. Everything that made him, him, rushed into his brain and suddenly he didn't feel empty and confused and worried. He had people with him; Sasuke, Sakura, Yagura, Haku, Kiba, Zabuza... Kami, he had the rest of the Jinchuuriki, different members of the Akatsuki, his Uzumaki relatives like Karin, Nagato and Akane.

He wasn't alone.

Naruto grinned - you know, that signature Naruto grin which meant 'don't worry, I'm Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, and I never give up.'

With an expectant stare from Yagura, Naruto told him the plan.

"We lure Obito into an ambush, dattebayo."

Sumi, the young fox who had gravitated towards Naruto a long time ago, had grown and was now the size of Akamaru

Sumi, the young fox who had gravitated towards Naruto a long time ago, had grown and was now the size of Akamaru. Kiba had helped Naruto to train her into a brilliant fighting partner. She sat next to Naruto with her tails whipping around lazily.

Naruto pat her head and then stood up.

"Fuu!" Naruto spun around and pointed. "Have you mastered Chomei's wings and poison attacks?"

The green-haired girl grinned and held her hand up in a salute. "Yes Naru-danchou!" Naruto cracked a smile at the nickname; some things just don't change. "I can fly for two straight hours now."

He nodded appreciatively, "Han?" The older man turned to look at him, "How is Kumo's new armour on your body?"

"Perfect, didn't take long to get used to." The Jinchuuriki of Kokuo reported, flinching from surprise when Fuu jumped onto his back and giggled.

"Ino, have you been in contact with Gaara?" Naruto asked.

The Yamanaka nodded, "He will be ready. The Suna shinobi have been notified of Zetsu's abilities and will be used to fight the masses."

Fuu perked up, "Gaa-kun's coming? I haven't seen him in ages..." She pouted.

Naruto chuckled, "That's because you were here when we went to Suna for the Akatsuki invasion." He paused, "Speaking of the Akatsuki, I'll send a message to Nagato."

As Naruto asked more questions about everyone's current states and abilities, he eventually realised that they were more than ready to face Obito.

All they needed to do now was call Kumo, Konoha and Kiri for backup. They had created alliances with these different villages, so it would be a waste to not use them.

"Thank you, tell them to be ready and await our call for the final battle." Naruto threw on his cloak, "Now, we're heading to Suna."

The plan was for all Jinchuuriki to start travelling towards Suna. Suna wasn't as protected as Uzushiogakure, and Obito would assume that since there is still destruction from the invasion, that they are not as strong or prepared for battle.