Chapter 30

Guys, this chapter is an important milestone. Why? You ask?

IT'S CHAPTER 30 OF THE JINCHUURIKI ALLIANCE!

Also, this chapter is important because more people are part of TJA~

~ Wolfie

____________________________________________________

Let me tell you something I've been thinking about for a long time.
If we can go back to being friends, then I will ask for nothing more.
As long as you're okay with it, I really don't mind.
I, a liar, sang a love song with words contrary to my thoughts.

~ Ama No Jaku by Gumi

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 30 - The Real Team 7

Naruto fumbled in his seat nervously and adjusted himself until he was comfortable.

He sat in a room which was decorated with red and blue, on top of a fluffy bed, with his two teammates staring directly at him in the other side of the room.

"So," Sasuke drawled out. He was sitting on top of a chair, with his legs separate around the back of the chair. "You have some explaining to do."

Sakura laughed at that moment, "Ha! Some? That's the understatement of the year!" She finished laughing and then leaned back onto her wardrobe, as she was sitting on the ground.

Team 7 were in Sakura's bedroom.

This occurred after Naruto was making breakfast in his room, silently and calmly, until he heard someone knock on the door. He curiously went to open it, as he wasn't expecting visitors at nine in the morning on a Sunday, and he was met with Sakura and Sasuke's blank faces.

He was surprised, blinking a couple of times, until Sasuke grabbed his arm and shunshined to Sakura's house, so Naruto wouldn't be able to escape.

"So..." Naruto repeated, about ten minutes after his capture, "When did you learn to shunshin?" He asked Sasuke.

"A while ago," Sasuke replied, "But you would have known that, if you bothered to care." He finished. "Not that I give a shit or anything."

Sakura coughed into her fist, "Tsundere."

"What was that?" Sasuke muttered.

"Nothing~"

Naruto stared at his two teammates. He had missed this. Of course, he had missed this.

The Jinchuuriki were different people, having different personalities but none of them were like Sakura or Sasuke, who he knew since he was a child. Of course, half of that time he hated them, but... they were teammates.

There was a certain bond that only teammates had, and obviously the Jinchuuriki were also de-facto teammates of his, but Sasuke and Sakura were the originals.

"Okay." Naruto spoke in resolution. "Okay." He repeated.

Sakura and Sasuke turned back to him.

Sasuke nodded, "About time, dobe."

Chuckling, Naruto spoke, averting his eyes, "Bastard."

After a bit of giggling and chuckling, the room was filled in silence again. Naruto took a deep breath and rose his head, staring back at his teammates' faces.