Chapter 20

Next chapter of The Jinchuuriki Alliance is up!

Update: Me and my boyfriend broke up ;( Awwhh but oh well.

The song is so sad ;( but the photo is SO CUTE.

Dedicated to AbyssAlyss for being the first to comment on Chapter 19! Thanks awesome human!

Anyway, continuing on, hope you enjoy the next chapter!

Have fun~!

~Wolfie

_______________________________________

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 20 - Preliminaries Pt 2

Three battles had passed and Naruto was tired of waiting for his match. The battles that had just finished were:

Moka of Taki vs Kenpachi of Iwa; This fight was interesting, Kenpachi turned out to be wild and rowdy like Kiba, but more calculating and focused (and less stupid.) Moka was a ninjutsu user so she used as many jutsus and techniques to hold him off, but in the end, she couldn't. Kenpachi won with a sharp claw to Moka's stomach.

The next fight again Miharu of Taki vs Kaoru of Kiri. Miharu was on Moka's team and was also a strong ninjutsu user, his element was earth, so he destroyed one of the walls to get an upper hand and use the earth there. But unfortunately, Kaoru was a Genjutsu user. The clown markings on Kaoru's face wasn't only for decoration, he used cards to cut up Miharu's skin and cast him under the Genjutsu. He didn't stand a chance; winner of that fight? Kaoru of Kiri.

The third fight was Jumonji of Iwa vs Sena of Kumo. While Jumonji was a ninja who used his strength to fight while Sena was a Taijutsu user who used his quick speed to work around and tire Jumonji out. Jumonji was a strong fighter, but he was just fighting against the wrong person. Winner: Sena of Kumo.

Naruto was bored, he was entertained for the battles but as soon as they ended, the adrenaline rush had ended and he sighed again.

"Keep sighing like that and your soul will escape." Sakura raised an eyebrow and giggled.

"Really? That would be a good idea." Naruto slouched and exhaled.

Sasuke scoffed. "Well, hopefully you will be entertained now." He smirked.

Sakura grinned, "Look at the board!"

SASUKE OF KONOHA vs AKANE OF KUMO

Naruto grinned, "Ah! Sasuke's next! You should try to win~"

Sasuke rolled his eyes, "Why am I paired up with a girl?"

The Uchiha then heard a cracking of knuckles behind his back and slowly turned to face Sakura's angry face. "Something wrong with being paired up with a girl?"

Sasuke blinked a couple of times and then shook his head furiously, "No Ma'am."

Sakura smiled at him with closed eyes. "Good. Now, hurry along, win the match and don't go easy on her."

As the pink haired girl turned around to talk to Fuu, Sasuke and Naruto shivered and sweatdropped. "She's scary."

"Damn straight."

Sasuke nodded and then turned to proceed to walk down the stairs to meet his opponent.

Akane was a girl with fiery red hair and blue eyes, she obviously wielded a katana as her hand was firmly on top of it with narrowed eyes.