Chapter 23

Life has been truly busy over the past couple of weeks.

My GCSE's (which for whoever of you readers aren't from the UK; are the qualifications for high school) are coming up and I have finally completed my Biology, Chemistry and Physics Core exams (what the actual fuck where those exams AQA? It was completely different from the past papers!) and finished my Art and Performing Arts for the rest of my life and am now taking Sociology and Photography, for which I haven't started revising for because of my mass-procrastination skills.

But of course, I love you all so I am going to update The Jinchuuriki Alliance! (And potentially ruin my education, but you know, all's well that ends well.)

Have fun reading this chapter!

~Wolfie

_________________________________________

Take me to church

I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies

I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife

Offer me that deathless death

Good God, let me give you my life

~Take Me To Church by Hozier

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 23 - Training

FLASHBACK

'I know he's here.' Jiraiya thought to himself, he clasped his summoning scroll with his hand and laughed.

"Long time no see." Jiraiya grinned and looked behind him.

A dark figure started walking towards him and chuckled lowly.

"Long time no see, Jiraiya. I see you still have that stupid look on your face."

Jiraiya raised his eyebrow, "At least I didn't steal a female's body."

The person in question stared straight at him.

"Orochimaru."

END FLASHBACK

"What a pleasant surprise to see you here, Jiraiya." Orochimaru grinned with his tongue lashing out.

Jiraiya frowned, "Not so pleasant for me, to be honest." He said truthfully.

Orochimaru chuckled, "Why the hostility? I just wanted to greet you like old teammates should."

"Like old teammates should?" Jiraiya scoffed. "Not after one becomes a missing ninja, another becomes almost impossible to track down and the last being the only one loyal to a village!" Jiraiya spat out, his anger rising slowly at the sight of the teammate who betrayed him. "Why are you even here Orochimaru?"

The said pale man tilted his head. "To fulfil my plans of course. Don't tell me the years have finally gotten to your brain? Although you always were the idiot of the team." He smirked.

Jiraiya nearly started shaking with vexation. "Don't patronise me."

Orochimaru laughed, "I'm not here to patronise you, I'm here to give you an offer."

"What?" Jiraiya snapped. "What makes you think I want to continue this conversation with you? I might as well just cut you down right now!" He slipped into a stance which made it seem as if he was about to cast a jutsu.

"I give you the offer to join my side, or see the defeat of Konoha." Orochimaru said simply.

"No chance!"