Chapter 6

Deep in thought, the green haired male began to look at the other as he said " K-kacchan. " he took a shaky breath, as hot tears fell down his face ", why do you care for me now? But you didn't before... " the red eyed male took a sharp inhaled air lump into his throat. " because... I was scared if you found out that my goal isn't to be the best hero to the world... but the best hero to my little one. " he began to help the fully washed, slightly soapy, male out of the pink watered tub, thanks to a bath bomb katsuki found.

Deku was in shock. How long had Bakugo known he was a caregiver. He leaned into the other, now wrapped in a towel. He yawned saying " We have a trip soon don't we... you will be my partner for it right? " he didn't want to admit it but Deku felt safer now he knew Bakugo cared for him. The blondie nodded " of course! After all your my little now. " he had picked the small boy up with ease as he walked back into the bedroom, Bakugo had moved Deku into with him. He laid the other down as he ticked his stomach. The green haired boys laughter filling the room, he always was the ticklish one.

( Okay I know this is shirt but I wanted to give you guys something until I can say I'm happy with my writing! )