Chapter Twenty-Two

Two weeks passed and Hinata was almost fully healed up. There was a few minor bruising over her body and scarring but she was able to walk around the castle by herself now. She had a very small baby bump so the decided that in two days they would get married before it grew any bigger. She was walking with Kiba down the street of the village, looking around as he took her to try dresses. Naruto has Neji with his, it was a very quiet and awkward walk until one of his friend walked over.

"So when were you gonna tell me you were royalty, Naruto?" He said and sighed a bit.

"I didn't know Shikamaru. Not until recently." Naruto replied and smiled softly as he followed Neji to try on a suit.

"And you're getting married? Seems like a drag." Shikamaru sighed as he watched.

"Not really, I really love Hinata. I would do anything for her." He grinned as they walked into a shop.

"You've always been a hopeless romantic. Women are so troublesome." He sighed back.

"You just haven't found the right one I guess. My wedding is in two days. Wanna come? I'll have an invitation sent to you."

"Sure, why not. It crazy to see how much my best friend has changed."

       Naruto shrugged and looked around the shop. He smiled a bit as he felt over the suits. Neji went off to talk to the man and Shikamaru stayed with the blonde. He gave looks at the suits and sighed a bit, glancing over at his friend. He seemed super happy about this and he sighed, slowly smiling too.

"You really love her, don't you?" Shikamaru asked slowly.

"Yes...I really do. Ever since I saw her. I didn't really care if she was the princess, she was the first woman that treated me like a normal human and not some monster." Naruto said back gently.

"You're losing you're bachelor rights, getting married and all."

"Yeah, but I never used them anyways. Neither do you."

"Women are a drag, that's why."

       Hinata felt the dress tighten around her body, slowly touching her stomach. She looked herself in the mirror before peaking out to show Kiba. She smiled a little as she felt over the dress slowly. It was a bit big, white with a few lavender accents, the whole top was beaded. Kiba smiled a bit as he watched her set the dress down and look in the large mirrors. She grinned slightly as she felt over all the fabric and beads.

"That looks great in you." Kiba commented.

"Yeah? You can't notice anything?" Hinata asked and slowly turned to the side to see if there was a bump.

"Nope. Not even noticeable. Do you like it?" He smiled as he helped her move around with all the dress.

"I like it a lot. You think Naruto will?" She smiled as she looked at her friend.

"Yeah, I mean who wouldn't think you're beautiful in this. It really compliments you."

"Well thank you Kiba," she smiled before she gasped. "I forgot to tell you something."

"What? Is it something bad?"

"No, I had an invitation sent to the Sand Village to see if the prince would come. The one that you like~"

"Really?! Oh man, I better look my best then huh? Thanks Hinata!" He smiled brightly.

         Hinata nodded and walks back into the room. She changed out of the dress and slowly slides on her more comfortable dress she wore. She grabbed the top hanger of the dress and walked out, Kiba getting the end of the dress as she went over to the counter. She grabbed her bag and paid for the dress before she watched the woman wrap it up into a covering to make sure it wouldn't get dirty. Hinata picked up the front and Kiba took the back as they walked on home, they talked softly as well.
Once they were home Kiba helped her go hang up the dress and then take her down to the dining hall to taste a few things and look at decor options. She solidified everything she wanted because she had already picked it a week ago. She wanted to help decorate but Kiba didn't let her because it was too much movement for the baby, even though she wasn't that far along at all. She sighed softly and sat down out on the balcony, sighing softly as she watched. She tucked her hair before she felt someone touch her shoulder which made her jump. She looked back quickly and then slowly let out a relieved sigh when she saw her handsome blonde with those bright blue eyes.

"Hey Hinata, how are you feeling?" Naruto asked and kissed her forehead.

"I'm great, I feel that same as usual. How was getting an outfit?" Hinata asked softly and smiled at him.

"You're brother helped, he knew exactly what would work I guess." He shrugged and sits in from of her.

"He's my cousin actually but it's okay. I'm glad you found something. I found a nice dress. You're so handsome my prince~" she smiled and feels through his hair softly.

"That's so weird to hear. So many people hated me and now, everyone is suddenly in love with me because they found out I was an Uzumaki baby."

"I loved you before I knew."

"Yeah. You and my two friends were the only ones that saw me as a normal person."

Naruto leaned his head back to her lap softly as she felt over his cheeks, grinning a little. She leaned down slightly and kissed his lips softly, feeling his neck gently before moving off. She pushed her hand through his hair again before sighing softly and siting back comfortable. She loved him a lot and couldn't help but get a bit embarrassed by how he looked at her. She battered her lashes and tried to cover her face as he stared, he quickly turned around and touched her hands. He pulled them away from blushing face with a bright smile.

"I love when you blush..." Naruto said gently before kissing her cheek.

"I love when you do anything..." Hinata mumbled softly and watch the blonde get a little red too.

"Oh man, you got me there. You're so sweet." He stood up and kissed her gently.

"Speaking of sweets, want to go try some cakes?" She kissed back and slowly got up.

"Cakes?! Of course!"