Chapter Four

Hinata was up early that morning walking over to her mirror and she looked herself over. She bounced the left over curls from last night and smiled softly. Then she looked over her make up, deciding to go a natural eye look again. Then she grabbed out a glitter soft pink gloss. She blinked a few times and looked herself over before going to the closet. She then saw the door opens and she smiled as Kiba came in with breakfast.

"Morning Hinata, looking pretty good. You should go for a fitting/sexy but casual look." Kiba smiled as he puts the tray down.

"Thank you, could you pick it for me?" Hinata asked softly.

Kiba nodded and walked over to the closest, looking through everything she had. Hinata ate slowly, being careful of how much she ate because she did have quite a bit of problem with her body image. She sighed softly and finished about half before setting the plate down and looking at the dress he picked. It was a long dress like normal but flowed, very low cut to show off her cleavage. It was somewhat plain but it did show a bit of skin. Hinata stood up and takes the dress as she let Kiba have the rest of her food. Slowly slowly puts it in and looked herself over in the large mirror, smiling a little as she looked. He whistled as finished up the food.

"That guy is going to see you and die. You look so good Hinata." Kiba smiled.

"You think so? It's pretty on me?" Hinata asked softly.

"Gorgeous. Now let's go, get that gate and maybe get that man." He winked.

Hinata nodded and followed Kiba out of the room, she grabbed her bag on the way out and waited by the front door. Once the opened Kiba whistled and the large white dog ran over. She smiled and pets Akamaru slowly as they walked to the shop. She saw people looked at her and bow, she nodded softly and smiled at them. She would wave to small children and accept gift from them, lots of them were little flowers. She grinned and continued to walk, looking around a bit. She took in a deep breath to have that fresh air into her system. She pushed her hair back and as soon as she saw the shop getting closer her heart started to pound. She sighed softly and tucked her hair back as she watched Kiba walk over to the door and open it slowly.

"I'll stay out her for guarding duties." Kinda winked and smiled, "stay calm."

"W..wait I'm gonna t.talk to him by myself? Oh no no no, I can't..." Hinata blushed when she felt a little push and she was inside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Naruto was in the back of the shop, polishing up the gate to make sure it was perfect. He continued to compare it to the sketch he had and he rubbed his forehead a bit. He bites his lip as he stared at the gate, feeling it over slowly and then he heard his door open up. He turned around and quickly walked up to the front of the shop and choked a bit. The princess was there already, well of course she was what was he expecting. Her not to come? What the hell.

"She's hot."

"She is the princess. Shut up Kurama!"

"Even more reason to think she's hot. A lot hotter than that pink haired girl."

"Shhhhh!"

     Naruto straightened up and slowly sets his hand on the desk, her heard turned and she locked eyes with her. "Oh man, she's gorgeous." He blinked a few times and saw her cheeks redden even, he rubbed the back of his head and glanced at the small mirror. "And I'm a mess from the polish, oh god." He tried to wipe it away but it actually got a little worse and just swiped across his face. He sighed and smiled dumbly at her as she looked away shyly, messing with her hands a little bit. They stayed quiet for a while before he heard the growl in the back of his skull, he quickly bowed to her and she blushed even more.

"Dumbass, say something you idiot."

"Hey beautiful, I mean princess-beautiful princess. I um...oh man." Naruto stumbled across all the words and he could feel that demon face palm.

"H.hello sir," she gave a little curtsy and he smiled slightly watching her, "I'm here for the gate. No need t.to call m.me princess. I'm h.Hinata."

"She's as nervous as you are brat. Let me take over. Flirt with her. Come on."

"My name is Naruto, your highness. I have the gate done if you'd like to look at it, I will gladly help you with it if you need." He said and then walked back.

       Hinata watched curiously as he came form behidn the curtain with the large gate. She smiled softly as she looked at the blonde shyly, when he would lift it his biceps would tense and bulge. Wow...that's hot...she then blushed more and quickly look away. He sets the gate in front of her and handed the sketch over. She smiled softly as she looked at it and then looked at him, nodded a bit. Naruto watched her examine everything and in the meantime he examined her. He hadn't really been around such a beautiful girl in a long time, he could help but let his eyes wonder her over. She had beautiful curves, he could just tell and her cleavage was just out like that. He bites his lip and watched her open her bag to pay him, leaning over a bit to looking in her purse—his eyes were still glued onto her.

"Damn, we haven't had action. Come on, take her to the room. It's literally right over there. I don't care if she's the princess."

"No, you're sick. I'm a decent man, I'm not just going to do that to her. I mean..."

"You mean unless she wants to. Man, she definitely does. She's being so sweet."

"Or maybe she's just nice!"

"Fuck you."