Chapter Fifteen

Hinata came back in the room with a large bag of food and looked at Naruto. He stood up, putting it onto his shoulders and then grabbed his bag and one of her bags. She kissed his cheek softly and moved the rug, opening the door and tossing her bag down. She then tossed the ones Naruto had down as well. She let the food bag stay on his back and crawled down. She then grabbed the bags and waited for him, blinking a few times and looking around slowly. He closed the door and came down with her, kissed her slowly.

"You sure this is what you want? Us...just a few clothes and food, a possibly of a baby? We'll be running away from here, no where else to go. We'll have to defend for ourselves and when we run out of food we will have to scavenge for it." Naruto said softly and looked at her, touching her cheek.

"Are you trying to get her to change her mind? Why would you say this shit?"

"I want her to be sure. This is a big change for her."

"I'm sure. I want to be with you, no matter where we are at." Hinata said back and locked eyes with him.

Naruto nodded and picked up the bags and let her carry a few too. She followed him out of the other door and stopped behind him when he started to look around. She held onto his orange T-shirt softly and bites her lip. He quickly grabbed her hand and closed the door, pulling her with him. The quickly ran out from the gate and right into the forest. She stayed close to him as they ran off, holding onto him tightly so she wouldn't get lost.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So you saw him, Konan?" The orange haired man asked slowly.

"Yes, identical and I think he's sneaking off with the princess, Yahiko." The purpled haired woman said.

"Really? Well that works out perfect, doesn't it? Both in the same area. But how do you know?" Yahiko asked as he sat back.

"Well he was walking to the castle and you told me you saw the princess run out do his shop a few days ago. So it pairs pretty well." Konan replied.

"I suppose you're right. We can head out for them." He nodded and stood up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       Naruto looked at Hinata softly and pushed through her hair a bit. He had them walking now, not wanting to get tired already. He watched as she hugged onto his arm, looking around slowly. Her eyes adjusting to the darkness so she could see everything going on. She held his hand and sets her head on his arm softly, biting her lip a little bit. He watched her and sighed gently.

"Do you need to stop somewhere?" We can if you need to." Naruto said to her gently.

"I'm okay so far. Thank you anyways though." Hinata said softly and smiled.

"How are you feeling..?" He asked slowly and glanced at her stomach.

"We don't even know if I'm pregnant yet...okay? I'm fine." She kissed him quickly to distract him.

       Naruto nodded and sighed softly, kissing her back slowly. He wasn't sure what he was going to do at this point. Keep running and walking through the forest until they find somewhere. The food is limited and it's going to get much more difficult if she's pregnant. They're going to eventually need somewhere to stay, he glanced away and felt her continue to walk. She was much better at figuring out where they were out there because of how great her eyesight was. He still kept her close and looked her over slightly, making sure she was still okay.

"This is wrong, she's going to be suffering so much if she's pregnant. Maybe we-"

"We aren't going back, brat. She chose to come with you."

"She doesn't really understand though..."

"She understands she wants to be with you. That should be enough."

        They walked for all night, all day the next day, and even made it though the next night before they stopped at a cave. Naruto sighed softly as he sat down and Hinata sat close, pushing his hand through her hair and she leaned against him. Almost instantly she relaxed and started to fall asleep on him, her stomach grumbles a bit and he reached into the bag.

"Here Hinata, eat some before you sleep. Okay?" Naruto gently and nudged her head, making those beautiful eyes open again.

"Are you going to eat some?" Hinata asked gently and then watched as he opened a can of fruit with a knife and handed her a fork.

"Eat as much as you'd like, I'll eat the rest. I don't want to open another can. We have to ration it." He said softly and pets her hair.

"Okay, so I'll eat half and you get the other half." She grinned and started to eat.

"No. Eat as much as you want."

"I only want half."

"God she's stubborn but in a cute way...so sweet."

Naruto smiled lovingly as he watched her eat up the food. He grabbed out a blanket and set it of the cave ground slowly. Then he grabbed out his jacket to cover her better, watching as she held the can to him. The blonde sighed softly and slowly takes it, looking at it and then back at her. She closed her eyes and yawned, running her eyes before giving a tired grin and laying down. He touched her side softly, feeling her curves gently as she hummed and nuzzled into his jacket. He sets the fruit some and forked out the food with his other hand. His eyes locked on her and watched her body relax as she started to fall asleep. He yawned himself and ate slowly, sighing a bit.

"Sleep kid."

"No, I'm gonna stay up to make sure no one finds us."

"And what, you're gonna kill them if they find you. You're exhausted and lack of food in your system. Doesn't help much."

"I guess..."

Naruto slowly laid beside Hinata and hugged her close, kissing her cheek slowly. He then nuzzled his nose into her hair and smiled a bit, slowly falling asleep next to her. His grip stayed right on her to make sure she's there and his body still tense even if he was sleeping.