Chapter Seven

"You're a fucking moron. You should've just fucked her in her room!"

"No, I want to make her dinner at least. I'm not some kind of monster."

"You should. She seems like she would be into it. You should let me take over for tonight's dinner."

"No way, I'm never letting you do that. You wouldn't care about how she feels at all."

      Naruto sighed loudly as he argued with that stupid demon. He glared a bit as he continued to clean up his small house. Was he really going to treat the princess in such a small area? It was all he had. It smelled bad because the whole back of his house was he work area. The front was for customers and the side was his living space. He was cleaning up his mess of clothes on the floor, tossing them into a small dresser, not caring how they were. Everything was open in his living area. He had a small bed pressed against the wall, beside that was a little nightstand and trash bin. Only a few feet away the kitchen. In the back was a door, outside he had his bathing area and an outhouse. Her room alone was probably bigger than his whole house.

"This is so embarrassing."

"Yeah it kinda is..."

"So what are you going to make for her in your small kitchen of even smaller amount of ingredients?"

"I'll figure it out, I was think maybe ramen?"

"Ramen? For a princess? Really?"

"Well...it's the one thing I make really good."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hinata sat at her mirror as Kiba started to look her dresses. She looked down at the white table and tapped her nails on it nervously. Kiba picked out a short lilac dress that had some soft sparkling beading over it. It was simple too and he smiled. He then frowned when he saw how nervous she was acting. He walked over slowly and sat down beside her, blinking a few times.

"Hinata~you're going to be fine~" Kiba hummed gently.

"I don't think he likes me...I mean I'm not that pretty a.and..." Hinata looked down and he grabbed her shoulders, giving her a little shake.

"You're kidding. He's just taking you on a little date. He seems nice and interested. You'll be okay! I'll cover for you if they ask about you. Now get going before it gets dark." He said and smiled.

      Hinata nodded and stood up and got changed quickly. Then she grabbed her cloak and bag before she opened the floor door, quickly going down the latter then going out fo the door. She hides it slowly wrapping the cloak around herself and hiding into it. She walked quickly to the metalworker's shop, knocked once she got to the door. She looked around to make sure no one sees her and as soon as the door opened she pushed inside. She blushed softly was he closed the door and looked down at her, she slowly put the hood down on her cloak.

"I'm sorry if I'm early..I don't like to be alone at night." Hinata said softly.

"No! It's completely fine. I wouldn't like you going out at night by yourself anyways. I um...I was just finishing up dinner." Naruto said back with a nervous smile.

"Can't wait to see her reaction to where we have to live."

"Oh, I can smell it. Smells pretty good." She smiled and followed him over to a door.

"I'm really sorry it's not...like amazing." He said before letting her inside.

      Hinata only had to look around once to see everything, she slowly took off her cloak and blinked a few times. Naruto takes the cloak and folds it softly before setting down on the counter. He watched nervously as he moved to the small kitchen and continued to cook. She stood there, unsure of where she could sit. She walked over to him and looked at the food he was making, smiling softly. She battered her lashes and sniffed a little, humming at the scent. Even if it was a bowl of ramen it smelled amazing, looked amazing...he did a very good job with his cooking.

"Um...sorry about the lack of seats. I usually eat in my work area or my bed." Naruto said and continued to cook the last piece of meat.

"Oh, that's fine. I'll just sit on the bed then." Hinata said and walked over, sitting down.

"She's definitely judging. It's just her royal bitchy attitude coming out."

"She hasn't said anything bad at all, Kurama. She's really sweet."

"She hasn't said anything because she's in shock of how ugly it is in here."

Naruto bites his lip as he listen to those words, perhaps the fox was right. It probably was a disappointed to her, was magnificent or grand just bland. He sighed softly as he filled the bowls and topped it off with the thin slices of meat, egg, scallions, and other small garnishes. He grabbed them and walked over to her, handing it to her slowly and sat down beside her, grabbing the chopstick from the nightstand for her as well. Hinata smiled softly and bowed a little before thanking him and she started to eat. He slowly started to eat as well once he saw a smile on her face—that boosted his confidence a bit.

"She's beautiful...and she's not angry with me. She actually likes it."

"Don't blow it."