Chapter Nine(nsfw)

Both of the teens had their lips locked together, making out passionately and letting out soft sounds. A few minutes had passed and Naruto's hand had finally made its way into Hinata's silky soft panties, feeling over her gently. Her hand was still set softly the bulge but moving slowly on it. They kissed more and he let his fingers feel over the soft wet folds, slowly moving of the kiss to watch her face. She blushed hotly and her hips moved slightly on his fingers, blushing a little bit. He looked at her for any kind of uncertainty but he couldn't find any at all. He slowly pushed a finger inside of her opening and started to kiss over her neck more, being careful not to leave marks. She let out soft sounds as his finger curled into her more, she gasped when she felt him press her g-spot. Her thick legs shaking a little at that, moaning more as she blushed. She couldn't even make eye contact because of how embarrassed she was.

"You feel okay?" Naruto asked softly as he looked up at her and kissed her cheek.

"S..so good..." Hinata mumbled softly and slowly moved her hand into his boxers.

"O.o.oh. Alright. That's g.good." He nodded quickly.

Naruto watched and moaned a bit when she moved his erection out his black pants. He moved her closer and pushing another finger inside her and immediately curve it into her sweet spot, making that shy little princess moan louder. She hunched over a little to set her head on his shoulder and she tried to quiet herself, her hand starting to move up and down his length. She closed her eyes as she moaned out his name in the most sexy of ways and it felt like a smack in the face for the blonde. He bites his lip and smirked a little, fingering her as hard as he could under those panties. His other hand moved up to grope her breast inside her bra. He watched her gently as her hand moved over his length more, those soft fingers would rub gently over the sensitive top and it would make pre cum drip out. He chewed on his lip, trying keep his mind pleasing her. She obviously liked how his fingers curved into her so maybe he should just do that and do it harder. He pumped his fingers hard and she gasped, moaning loudly against her shoulder and her legs shuttered more.
Naruto felt his stomach twisting at just hot her body reacted. She had never ever felt this way before. She felt amazing and extremely wrong but she didn't even think about it right now. All she knew is he was making her feel good and she wanted it so bad. She then gasp, letting out the most lewd sound when he pressed his thumb against her clit. She blushed hotly, the redness moving up to her ears and she looked at him shyly. He gave grin and continued to finger her hard and his thumb rubbing against her sensitive nub. She whimpered and pressed her cheek into his shoulder, moving her hips to ride his fingers. She started to kiss the tanned skin as best as she could with those moans and her hand started to pump faster around his length, her thumb would rub the slit every time it when up and she would then rub the base slightly every time she went down. Her other arms set on his shoulder and her hand felt though that spiky blonde hair.
Hinata moaned louder and bites softly on his shoulder, leaving a little mark but he didn't care at all. Naruto didn't even stutter his fingers his hips moved with her hand and her hips moved with his. Naruto was little soft and quiet moans whirl Hinata was getting increasingly louder. He curved his fingers harder and it made her move, leaning her forward to her knees. She gasped and wrapped the one around around him tightly as the other stayed right on his cock. He smiled a bit at the position, she was on her knees and bent over him like that. It made him thrust his fingers harder and faster, she was dripping all over his hand and even some on her thighs, the panties weren't doing much at all. She blushed as she moaned against his neck, moving up and she kissed him hard.

"I..I'm g.gonna...feels so good.." Hinata whined hotly into his mouth.

"I'm close too~Hinata, you're so amazing~" Naruto said gently at the kiss.

Hinata kisses deeper and held onto his hair. Her body shaking a little and her legs spreads, he just wouldn't stop. Just kept forcing those fingers against g-spot and making her crazy, rubbing her clit so much. In no time she came, screaming out loudly and hugged her one arm around around him tightly, bouncing herself on his fingers. Her body trembled and she kept moving her hand on his cock, before he moaned slightly. His muscles contracted and he let her melts against him, moving his fingers out of her and she laid better against him, her hand still moving. He moaned hot lowly as he let his head fall back and he finally came, his hips moving into her hand harder before he finally calmed down. He huffed out deep breath as he felt her hand away. They locked their tired eyes exchanged sweet smiles.

"Here let me get a towel for your hand." Naruto said quickly and leaned over to his draw, grabbing out a small towel.

"Th.thank you.." Hinata takes it and wiped the cum from her hand shyly before handing back to him.

"That was good." He grinned and wiped his hand off.

"Y.yes it was..." she smiled sweetly, her eyes even closed in the smile, it made Naruto's heart melt.

"Holy shit, I fingered the princess...the family going to kill me if they find out..."

"Don't worry, they won't find out. This princess wants you just as much as you want her. She won't tell."

"I forgot about you, happy you stayed out of my head."

"Just enjoying the show."

"That's disgusting..."

"D.do you have a bathing area? I.I'm really a mess..." Hinata blushed softly and tucked her hair back trying to sit up with his help.

"Yeah. I'll get a bath ready for you." Naruto said quickly and stood up, making her fall back onto the bed with out him to lean on.