Chapter Seventeen

Hinata got up in the morning because she was feeling sick again. She gently scoots herself out of the blonde's gasp and walked out of the cave, rubbing her stomach and groaning a little. She leaned over into one of ten bushes and started to throw up, holding back her hair with her one hand and the other rubbed her stomach, just trying to comfort it. She sighed softly and stood up once she was done, coughing a little bit and gagging. She rubbed her eyes tiredly and looked around softly, blinking a little bit as she stood by a tree. She sighed softly and tucked back her hair, looking down at her stomach, these past few week she had gained weight. Naruto could be right...oh no, raising child like this would be so hard...and giving birth.

"Hello princess." Said a low voice that made her jump and back up.

"W..who's there?" Hinata gasped and backed up a little.

"Morning sickness, huh?" Said another voice, a woman's.

      Hinata slowly moved away, looking around the trees a bit. She didn't see anyone which was odd because her eyes were amazing at that. She blinked a few times and rubbed her stomach, looking around worriedly before turning back to the cave. But as soon as she turned she bumped into a tall figure and felt those strong hand grasp into her arms. She yelled and looked, seeing that orange hair man and again and went to scream before her mouth was quickly covered. She started to thrash but the man's grip only got tighter and she whimpered behind the hand.  Look up a bit to see a tall purple haired woman as well. Her hand tightened on her cheek and she whined more, trying to move away and kick off. She screamed behind the woman's hand and she felt herself being easily picked up by the man, kicking more before her threw her onto the ground. She gasped and pressed into the ground, trying to move away before he grabbed her hair roughly and yanked it back. The woman put a gag into Hinata mouth and looked around.

"Don't be too rough with her yet. Imagine how strong that baby could be, Yahiko." The woman said quickly.

"I'm not hurting her stomach, she's fine. Aren't you?" He glared and yanked her hair harder.

"We have her, now let go get the other." The woman said and started to tie Hinata up tightly onto a tree.

"That sounds good to me." He said slowly and grabbed Hinata chin hard.

        A few moments later Naruto moves around a bit in his sleep, his hand feeling over for Hinata tiredly. He groaned and rubbed his eyes as he started to wake up, groggy and sleepy. He sighed and peaked his eyes open before they went wide when he didn't see Hinata. He looked around quickly and then stood up fast, he heard sounds from outside and he quickly ran out. He looked around and the ran over to a tied up Hinata, she shakes her head no fast and kicked a little. He came over and took the gag from her mouth, looking her over fast.

"Hinata, what happened? Are you okay? Let me un-"

"Naruto, you need to leave. They're after you. Please, go.." Hinata begged and looked at him.

"Who are you talking about?"

      And with that he felt a stab though his shoulder, gasping and quickly moving his hand to grab the rod that was through his shoulder. He winced and started to bleed immediately, Hinata yelling and trying to her get out of the ropes. He stumbled a little away from her and glared back at the man who stabbed him. He rubbed his shoulder a bit before slowly yanking it out. He watched the man glare and looked over him.

"What will it get for you to let him out?" He said lowly.

"I have no clue what you're talking about." Naruto said back.

"You don't? You don't have that demon in you? Come on, let's see the ugly beast." He growled.

"Ugly beast!? I'm going to rip his fucking-"

"I don't understand what you're saying. All we want is to be left alone. We don't need any of this."

"So you don't know what I'm talking about, okay. Maybe some more pain will get you to let him loose."

The man nodded and a woman held out her hand. Naruto watched as her skin seemed to layer into folds of paper, twisting a bit to create a dagger. Naruto eyes went wide as he watched the woman do that. "They're part of the group that attacked the Desert Kingdom...all of them have some weird curse set on them." She grabbed the handle and held it Naruto at first, her eyes bored looking before she suddenly turned it and stabbed it into Hinata's shoulder. The way she scream and how she immediately started to cry; how she pressed into the tree she was tied to and her legs trying to kick away, he made Naruto's containment fault a little.

"You fucking bastard!" Naruto yelled and turned quickly to the man.

"Konan, take it out." The man, Yahiko said lowly.

"No no please...!" Hinata whimpered and the knife yanked out, blood started to pour down her shoulder.

"Let me fucking out! Let me fucking kill him!"

"Let us go, I have no clue what your talking about. If you're after her, I'm not letting you have the princess." Naruto growled out, watching the woman hold the bloodied paper knife against Hinata's neck

"Oh we aren't after her, she's just a plus." Konan hummed as she pressed the knife closer and it made Hinata cry more.

"Th..then why did you attack the Desert Kingdom if y..you aren't after royalty?" She stuttered our behind her cries.

"Because the prince there had the same thing you have and we wanted it." Yahiko glared and the woman moved the knife away and stabbed Hyuga's thigh.

      Naruto quickly ran over and punched the man in the cheek before he instantly felt the return, gasping at the hit because it even hurt the damn demon. He backed up and glared harshly as the man yanked a metal rod from his back and looked bored at the blonde. He heard another scream from the woman yanking out the knife and his anger flared. He felt his eyes change momentarily and then he quickly grabbed his hair, holding it tightly as he tried to calm down. Yahiko takes the rod and stabbed into through Naruto's side while he was tying to calm. It only made his control worse and when he fell he felt himself being pressed down and another rod stabbing through his arm. Another through his hands, pushing them into the ground. Hinata was trying to get out from her ropes but she was losing blood and didn't have the strength to do that, crying more she watched this happen. Two more rods went into his legs and he yelled loudly, blood seeming from his body, his eyes staring as the woman walking over to Hinata.

"Don't fucking touch her..." Naruto huffed out.

"You aren't in charge here." Yahiko glared and grabbed Hinata hair roughly as Konan cut open the ropes.

        He held her dark violet hair tightly as she tried to move away and threw her down onto the ground. It was a hard throw, it made Naruto yell. The ground crumbled where Hinata landed, dust rose and her barely even heard her make a sound. Panic and rage rushed through his veins, his bloodied hands trying to move. He tried to see Hinata but he couldn't—shifting around but he couldn't move because of those damn rods. Then he saw her try to push herself up with better and, shaking a bit. She looked worse than he could ever—shaky, bloody, bruising already. He saw the man's hand open and another metal rod slowly came from his hand, giving a dead look over to Naruto.

"Let that demon out, Uzumaki." Yahiko ordered lowly.

"I Don't Know What You're Talking About!!!" Naruto yelled and tried to get out.

"Fine, beast." And with that the rod came down stabbed what he could see of Hinata.

      She crumbled down and he couldn't see her in the hole of the ground anymore. She let out a scream but it didn't stay long. Naruto yelled and tried to get off more before the worst thought hit him.

"She's fucking dead. Release me, let those fucking bars down.  Let me go, let that rage take over. Do it, brat."