Then we brought her to kashmir.....As mihika didn't have kids.....She took care of manvi like her own kid......
manvi only helped mihika out of her trauma of having no kids ......Then mihika again conceived and nandu is out coma ......You know she called some monster as soon as she gained conscious........Manik got a smile listening to this ......

Then it nearly took six months .....
Further to walk properly and get stable ....She is an introvert ....She didn't talk so easily ....She didn't even reveal her identity ....She only told her name and said her husband name is monster........ishitha said .....

If she called me monster ....Means she still loves me.....y didn't she come to me...y does she hate me .....y does she feel betrayed i can read her eyes .....They have loads of pain....I don't even know the reason....manik asked ......

Who said she didn't come .......She came to mumbai ....I only dropped her in Mumbai ....Rey said .....

I met her in Mumbai only .......With manvi .......Ravi said ......

Actually she went to mumbai after two years saying she wanted to surprise her monster on his birthday ........But exactly we don't know what happened She came back after a week along with ravi and shargun. Saying these are her friends and her family left to London
.So she can't meet them..then she joined the school as a teacher ..To take care of manvi Not to be dependent on anyone ....Later on seeing her talent She was promoted as the principal. She bought that house and provided manvi everything she wanted....She used to say that manvi is exactly a Xerox copy of her father and also she misses her son .......ishitha said.....

That means.......Nandu gave birth to twins .......Navya asked .....

Yes .....Ravi said......

How do u know ......mukti asked .....

I met nandu in Mumbai ...... That to in a hospital when she bought manvi bcoz she is having fever but nandu became unconscious due to weakness ......Then my wife shargun...

Then my wife shargun

treated her.....Then in the process of treatment we got to know her medical records......She said she gave birth to twins .......But she didn't say who is the other one .......Ravi said......

So manvi is my daughter......My princess. ......Thank you nandu ki ayyappa you gave me back my both girls .....manik said .....

But what happened in Mumbai .....We don't know she never shared anything ......I even asked her several times But she always said......
Nothing .....i even asked the address of mumbai to meet my friends she didn't give me .....tani said

Friends .....Abhi asked .....

Yeah navya and abhi ......Nandu me..... we four are child hood friends ....I met nandu here in rey business party as adi and rey are friends .....That time nandu saw my childhood pics in our home and recognised me...But I know she shares everything with navya first but when I tried to ask her anything she didn't say but after coming from Mumbai .....She is all time silent .....She stopped talking to all .....She is all time with manvi.......tani said .....