Ch. 4 - Meet and Greet

Comenzar desde el principio

She looked pale and I began to think that maybe this was a bad idea, but then she spoke.

"Yes"

"What?" Now I was the one making sure that I heard her right. I mean why wouldn't she want to hangout with me I'm Ariana freaking Grande? However, even though I was sure she would agree, some part of me is still shocked.

"Yes girl, Yes! I would fucking die to hangout with you after!" Y/N screamed.

"Well, please don't die, that would ruin the whole point" I told her laughing.

"Okay, okay I promise not to die-I just can't believe you want to hangout with me!"

"Well I do, so feel special" I told her winking and she blushed a little, which made me blush.

"I'll have a body guard come get you after the show okay? But now I really need to get moving along so that I can finish this meet and greet" I told her.

She just bobbed her head up and down, then we gave each other a quick hug before she was escorted out of the room and the next fan was brought in.

Y/N's POV:

Oh my god! I still can't believe what just happened!! Ariana Grande asked me to hangout with her! Like I never even dreamed of this happening, because I the odds were barely existent. But some how it did! I'm so nervous, she said that she gets this vibe from me that makes her want to get to know me better, but what the hell does she mean by that?!

-After the Show-

Ariana kept looking my way throughout the show and I don't know how she was even able to see me between the thousands of fans and her poor eyesight, but she did.

When it ended, I almost forgot that she had asked me to hangout with her, until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see a man wearing all black with an ear piece.

"Ariana said to get you when the show was done"

My heart skipped a beat and I felt like I was on cloud nine. How could I forget about her request?!

"Yes, she did!" I said excitedly.

"Follow me" the man said.

We made our to the back of the stage and down a long hallway lined with doors. He finally stopped near the end of the hall at a door and knocked.

"Who is it?" I almost fainted, hearing my idols voice from behind the door.

"It's John, I brought the girl you requested" the man said.

"Oh okay! The doors unlocked!" She yelled back.

"Well there you kid" the guy said before walking off and leaving alone outside the door.

I looked at the door before slowly opening it. When I looked inside Ariana had changed into a black tank top and sweats and was sitting at her desk, fixing her makeup.

"Hey girl! I was worried that you weren't gonna show" Ariana said while hopping off her chair and enwrapping me into a tight hug.

"Miss hanging out with you? Never!" I told her and we both laughed.

Ariana's POV:

She still looked just as good as when I first laid eyes on her. I could tell she was nervous so I tried to calm her down by asking her about her home life. After a few minutes she seemed to be more comfortable and I took this opportunity to join her on the couch.

"So, how long have you been a fan?"

"Oh jeez, since like before day 1, I fell in love with you and your music as soon I learned about it!" She said.